22" bright red double drawn - am I asking for too much?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady_mai

Reaction score
Hi anyone,

does anyone know where i can purchase this? nail tip #red double drawn preferably 22". Iv juswt gone from bleach blonde to bright pillar box red so desperate to get a new set in :-D

thanks x

Sjk do them... but your not keen on their single are you, you could consider getting a sample of the double as a last resort there's good reviews on the luxury krystal.

Foxy do a 20" but I dont think its double?, otherwise you may have to look at having some coloured for you.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Yes the single drawn shed loads!!! but maybe its worth me giving the luxury one a go??
I was considering buying bleach blonde and dying it if not! such a hard colour to come across xx

Sjk do them... but your not keen on their single are you, you could consider getting a sample of the double as a last resort there's good reviews on the luxury krystal.

Foxy do a 20" but I dont think its double?, otherwise you may have to look at having some coloured for you.

If youve still got your old blonde ones id colour a few strands and abuse them over a few days heat, washing, brushing etc and see how they cope.

(Directions do a pillar box red im sure. its only temp so it just sits on top of the hair and you just top it up every few washes, im not sure of its drip factor in rain thou :-/ )

I've 100 if the red from Sjk in with my black its pretty :)

Latest posts

Back