2nd interview - exciting stuff!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne1989

Reaction score
Hey guys, I had an interview on Wednesday and I got an email today inviting me back for a 2nd interview which will be a practical one. I have to do a polish and a back massage. Does anyone have any tips?
I've had interviews before but never been asked to do a practical one so this is new to me. My interview is on 15th jan so I've got a couple weeks

Thank you :)

Well done :) keeping my fingers crossed for you.
I'm a hair geek but all the same, go dressed as you would for the job, smartly groomed (which I dont doubt you won't) and treat the client as you would your own, consultation, leave room while client gets undressed, knock on door to ask if she's ready - do your treatments, offer water after the massage leave while they get dressed
Just be your self, do your treatment how you would normally, in a precessional manor :)
Good luck, let us know how it goes :)

I'd wear a tunic, hair tied back looking sleek and minimal make up 😊 I dnt think there'll expect a consultation just your technique, just ask "is the pressure comfortable" and tuck the towel into the clients underwear also maybe take your fob watch 😁 with the nail polish just breathe and you'll be fine!! Good luck 💜

I always ask about allergies and pregnancy or at least mention that I usually ask a client this as a minimum. I think it's the little touches like this that demonstrate an attention to detail.

Latest posts

Back