3/4 instant weave hairpiece question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkling*diva

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

Sorry for posting here as I'm not a professional but I'm hoping you guys who are can give me some advice :)

I want to buy a 3/4 instant weave from beauty works... The same one Gemma from TOWIE wears.

However I have concerns my hair is too short at the front to blend... Specifically the sides.

I sent a pic to beauty works and they said it would be fine etc but sometimes I wonder if companies say this to push a sale especially as they said I can't refund or exchange once I've tried it on.

I've attached a pic... In your opinion do you think I need more hair at the sides to pull it off?

I've googled the piece loads and looked on YouTube for videos but it seems hardly anyone has these or if they do it's a well kept secret :D

Any info greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335011125.217718.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335011125.217718.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 589
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335011139.664245.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335011139.664245.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 151
I have a 3/4 hairpiece on in my avatar, im not a hair geek but i think your hair will be too short to go back like mines does but you might get away with it if you play around with it and add some hair accessories like a headband or something x

Hey Stacy thanks for the reply!

My fringe will be ok to go back over the join and I plan to wear
A headband like you say, my fringe is over my eyes when not to the side....its just a bit greasy in that pic but when teased a little its a lot thicker too.

It's my sides I'm worried about. Do they need to be quite long
to blend....do you have to pull them back aswell?

If I were to just pin my natural sides back, like a ponytail, would that be ok? (If I were to tuck the hairpiece sides behind my ears?)

Its just paying so much really does put me off as it's going to be such a waste of money if I cant do anything with it.

I dont suppose you could do me a favour could you? :)

Could you tie your hair back so you have no sides and show me what it looks like without any sides?

At least I can get a rough idea then of wether I have anything to work with :)

xxxx

Last edited:
Hey Natalie ,

Not to worry.... I've seen a scraggly old one on eBay that I'll buy just to see if it's worth spending out on a decent one :) x

Latest posts

Back