30 Day Shred - who's with me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penina

Reaction score
I've just done day 1 of the 30 day shred.

I'm doing it at 6am, and have taken my (disgusting) 'before' photos.

I wanna reward myself with my longed for facial at the end of 30 days.

Anyone want to join me for 30 days.....let's see how much we can change our stamina, fitness & body shape! Let's tone up!!!!

I'm in!
I need the motivation to start it again and actually carry on with it! Did my first jog in months on thurs and my legs have only just about recovered... 😳

I got to day 3 about 2 weeks ago then life started getting in the way again so im starting day 1 again tomorrow

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm in too! I have started and stopped this a couple of times. I started day 1 tonight, it wasn't as bad as i remember (but just wait until tomorrow lol) I have been clean eating for a couple of months and lost a stone and 3lbs. More importantly though I feel fantastic and have totally changed my outlook on food and dieting. I have so much energy its unbelievable and am in a good mood almost all of the time (my family are thrilled trust me)!!!! Anyway I have always found exercise difficult/boring but like this 321 system that she uses and can understand the science behind so willing to give it a real go this time. Good luck everyone, lets keep each other posted, good or bad! Lee-Anne

I'm in too! I have started and stopped this a couple of times. I started day 1 tonight, it wasn't as bad as i remember (but just wait until tomorrow lol) I have been clean eating for a couple of months and lost a stone and 3lbs. More importantly though I feel fantastic and have totally changed my outlook on food and dieting. I have so much energy its unbelievable and am in a good mood almost all of the time (my family are thrilled trust me)!!!! Anyway I have always found exercise difficult/boring but like this 321 system that she uses and can understand the science behind so willing to give it a real go this time. Good luck everyone, lets keep each other posted, good or bad! Lee-Anne

I eat clean too. It's the best thing I ever done. I dont miss junk food one bit. Well done on your weight loss. X

When you ladies say clean eating what exactly do you eat? I eat healthy but maybe I'm not doing all I could xx

I don't eat any processed food or processed white sugar at all. I eat fresh organic food only. So my body doesnt have to deal with any foreign chemicals or pesticides etc. I also eat very low dairy. I home make everything. It's more fun than it sounds lol.

I don't eat any processed food or processed white sugar at all. I eat fresh organic food only. So my body doesnt have to deal with any foreign chemicals or pesticides etc. I also eat very low dairy. I home make everything. It's more fun than it sounds lol.

Yes, pretty much the same as above. It maybe have been slightly easier for me to start with it as I HATE HATE HATE all forms of dairy!!!! I'm not allergic or intolerant more like YUK, VOMIT, HATE IT!!!! Also I am wheat intollerant, the best thing I ever done was cut wheat out of my diet about 3 years ago and I have never looked back! I eat fresh and organic, nothing processed. I eat meat, fish, eggs, loads of fresh fruit and veg, wild rice & plenty water. I cant get over how well I feel. Just started reading a great new book called "I gave up sugar for life" very interesting read. You can start to understand why we have all been getting slowly fatter and fatter. Its a good read, would recommend it.

There's no app for this, I know the videos are on YouTube but how do you know when to change video? Is there a rest day? I want to start this after the squat challenge in a week.

Yes, pretty much the same as above. It maybe have been slightly easier for me to start with it as I HATE HATE HATE all forms of dairy!!!! I'm not allergic or intolerant more like YUK, VOMIT, HATE IT!!!! Also I am wheat intollerant, the best thing I ever done was cut wheat out of my diet about 3 years ago and I have never looked back! I eat fresh and organic, nothing processed. I eat meat, fish, eggs, loads of fresh fruit and veg, wild rice & plenty water. I cant get over how well I feel. Just started reading a great new book called "I gave up sugar for life" very interesting read. You can start to understand why we have all been getting slowly fatter and fatter. Its a good read, would recommend it.

Im gluten/wheat intolerant too, I read the sugar book and cut out sugar before I had surgery recently. My recovery from surgery has been amazing. Sugar is definitely the devil. X

I just did day 1! Woohoo!

I've started this a few times in the past but never got past a week, this time I'm determined to do it.

Im gluten/wheat intolerant too, I read the sugar book and cut out sugar before I had surgery recently. My recovery from surgery has been amazing. Sugar is definitely the devil. X

Oh Nikki I think I should try that, I'm so sensitive with having ME, I try and stay away from chemicals ect as I have chemical sensitivity (part of ME) it sounds like what I need!!
I went to see a nutritionist a few years ago and cut wheat and dairy out my diet. It was the best I felt in years, it's hard to stick to though and could not go back to see her as she moved abroad. Xx

Oh Nikki I think I should try that, I'm so sensitive with having ME, I try and stay away from chemicals ect as I have chemical sensitivity (part of ME) it sounds like what I need!!
I went to see a nutritionist a few years ago and cut wheat and dairy out my diet. It was the best I felt in years, it's hard to stick to though and could not go back to see her as she moved abroad. Xx

I have done it bit by bit, first gluten because I had to then processed junk then sugar and now working on dairy. I love knowing that everything I put in my body is doing it good. Even my surgeon gas been astonished by my recovery. I put it down to the clean eating, positive thinking and reiki lol

I have done it bit by bit, first gluten because I had to then processed junk then sugar and now working on dairy. I love knowing that everything I put in my body is doing it good. Even my surgeon gas been astonished by my recovery. I put it down to the clean eating, positive thinking and reiki lol

I would love to cut sugar out completely. Is there a specific book / website you would recommend to guide me? You seem to know what you're talking about! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would love to cut sugar out completely. Is there a specific book / website you would recommend to guide me? You seem to know what you're talking about! :) x

I read Sarah Wilson's book "I quit sugar" it is hard for a few weeks but I swear as soon as the sugar craving goes you do not have any cravings for anything any more it's amazing. The best way to kill a sweet tooth us to starve it.

Thanks. I will order a copy :) x

Okay who managed day two? I did it earlier and actually to my surprise found it easier! Although just wait till tomorrow when I can hardly move lol

I did day 2!!!!! And I'm buzzing for day 3!!! (Day 4&5 are gonna have to be out in hold I'm afraid. Prior commitments)

Just doing 30 day shred in a hotel room. As you do. Hope people below me are out fir the day!

I did day 3 today and even did a Fast day yesterday too!

Is anyone else Shredding and doing 5:2 also?

Latest posts

Back