3D acrylic flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this will help... Or message me, I'm doing visual aids for my iPad for power points so if you send me an email once finished I can send you them.

Your work is phenomenal!! You're someone a lot of us aspire to, one day, be as good as!xx

Loving your work Maz! 😃

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Nothing in comparison to yours Maz but here's my first selection of 3D! Don't be too harsh lol only started tonight! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396731914.491126.jpg

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Ps how do you sculpt on these display wheels? My others are the fans, but I struggled to shape things close to the edges cos of the next one? Ruined some of them :(

Can use nsi secrets range for 3d roses here's a few that have already been done

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396739416.905264.jpg

And a quick vid

http://youtu.be/4cNATQGBQ2A

HTH xx

So clever they look beautiful

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396807925.644311.jpg my first 3d rose on a real nail 😁 not as good as all the ones I've seen on here but think I'm getting it!! Just so hard to make a small one😊Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396807893.768933.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396807893.768933.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 260
Oops sorry about the double pic😂

Lovely chick! I made a load on a form tonight for retail! And put them in little shot glasses with my favs stuck on the front (couldn't bare to part with them lol) really like the tiny pansy on the right! Can't really see it on here but it's dead cute!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396812493.243165.jpg
Gonna keep doing a few each night so I get better and better, then I can sell them save wasting the product!

Lovely chick! I made a load on a form tonight for retail! And put them in little shot glasses with my favs stuck on the front (couldn't bare to part with them lol) really like the tiny pansy on the right! Can't really see it on here but it's dead cute!
View attachment 61155
Gonna keep doing a few each night so I get better and better, then I can sell them save wasting the product!

Nice idea! Do you display these in your salon? How much do you charge?

Yeh there in my display cabinet. They are £0.49-£1.49 each depending on size and detail. Just a different option for clients! Plus they look pretty in my cabinet lol!

Yeh there in my display cabinet. They are £0.49-£1.49 each depending on size and detail. Just a different option for clients! Plus they look pretty in my cabinet lol!

Lovely very nice!
I might do that as I didn't know where to display mine.

Awesome idea Hun xx

Thanks Lisa! I followed your video for roses! It was very helpful

Yes very much! Now I just need inspiration to hit for some different flowers! Lol!

Latest posts

Back