3D acrylic flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing! Think i'm gonna practise my roses! I can do the base petals its just building them up what i find tricky

Maybe this will help... Or message me, I'm doing visual aids for my iPad for power points so if you send me an email once finished I can send you them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 577
Maybe this will help... Or message me, I'm doing visual aids for my iPad for power points so if you send me an email once finished I can send you them.

These are beautiful! ������

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow those are gorgeous!!!

Wowza!!! Those are gorgeous!! Please could you tell me how you did it too? I am so interested in 3D work!

Wowza!!! Those are gorgeous!! Please could you tell me how you did it too? I am so interested in 3D work!

Thank you... I will message you the info :)

Hi maz. I love all your work could you please send me info too. Would love any tips and advice to get somewhere close to the work you are producing! xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395691879.181597.jpg I'm self taught in 3d, I've been doing them about six months. I use the crystal nails 3d sculpting brush. It really is just practice as much as you can. I'm inspired by glamsusie on instagram, her 3d work is incredible, I've got a long way to go to get to her level, but I'll keep at it😊. I found the roses much easier to do than the little petalled flowers, as you haven't got to be so accurate in the size of beads you use.

View attachment 59890 I'm self taught in 3d, I've been doing them about six months. I use the crystal nails 3d sculpting brush. It really is just practice as much as you can. I'm inspired by glamsusie on instagram, her 3d work is incredible, I've got a long way to go to get to her level, but I'll keep at it��. I found the roses much easier to do than the little petalled flowers, as you haven't got to be so accurate in the size of beads you use.

������ these are amazing! They look fab all on the wheel too!

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 59890 I'm self taught in 3d, I've been doing them about six months. I use the crystal nails 3d sculpting brush. It really is just practice as much as you can. I'm inspired by glamsusie on instagram, her 3d work is incredible, I've got a long way to go to get to her level, but I'll keep at it😊. I found the roses much easier to do than the little petalled flowers, as you haven't got to be so accurate in the size of beads you use.

Amazing!!!

Hi maz. I love all your work could you please send me info too. Would love any tips and advice to get somewhere close to the work you are producing! xx

Thanks you and yea, once I've got the pics done will send you them and info :)

View attachment 59890 I'm self taught in 3d, I've been doing them about six months. I use the crystal nails 3d sculpting brush. It really is just practice as much as you can. I'm inspired by glamsusie on instagram, her 3d work is incredible, I've got a long way to go to get to her level, but I'll keep at it😊. I found the roses much easier to do than the little petalled flowers, as you haven't got to be so accurate in the size of beads you use.

Omg! Glamsusise is the whole inspiration behind mine! She posted a tutorial the other day which is the only reason i attempted the pink flower lol. Her work is unreal

Just had another attempt at basic flowers & also a rose .. Still not happy but its a damn sight better than what i have produced before haha

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395913358.875294.jpg

Looking better, I think tho your moving the acrylic before it's firm enough so it re shapes, you need to do it just as going opaque hun, loosing its shine and you need a firm tiny brush, what brush are you using at the moment.

Here are some I did this week and when you push/press the petals into shape they don't move, also the angle of the brush helps too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 335
Looking better, I think tho your moving the acrylic before it's firm enough so it re shapes, you need to do it just as going opaque hun, loosing its shine and you need a firm tiny brush, what brush are you using at the moment.

Here are some I did this week and when you push/press the petals into shape they don't move, also the angle of the brush helps too

Yes you're right i've had to reshape a few as they were movin i'm just scared of leaving it too late & it just sitting on the nail as a little blob lol

Just tagging on to this thread! Going to start practising these soon

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Quick question petals I get but leaves how do you do that?

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Phwoahr, I'm loving these.... What brand of acrlic is everyone using for their 3D?
I was taught with "perfect" products but they only do cover nude, pink glo and french white :/
If I want to go with a new brand do I need to get training in that brand before they will sell it to me? (that probably sounds really stupid)

Phwoahr, I'm loving these.... What brand of acrlic is everyone using for their 3D?
I was taught with "perfect" products but they only do cover nude, pink glo and french white :/
If I want to go with a new brand do I need to get training in that brand before they will sell it to me? (that probably sounds really stupid)

I use NSI attraction :)

Just done my 1st ever flowers on a client!! She loved them :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395924457.908797.jpg

I also use nsi attraction colours or mix my own

Latest posts

Back