Quantcast

3d additions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
10,232
Reaction score
442
Location
Lellipop Land
Well here goes 3rd go at 3d. I love it :)
 

Attachments

antnbuckley

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
378
Reaction score
48
Location
manchester
awesome, they rock lesley, looks like i'm gonna have to keep an eye on you ;) ;)


very well done indeed


antony
 

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
10,232
Reaction score
442
Location
Lellipop Land
antnbuckley said:
awesome, they rock lesley, looks like i'm gonna have to keep an eye on you ;) ;)


very well done indeed


antony
Ahh thanks for your comments :)
Long way to go before i would ever be near your standard, So youve no worrys there mate :lol:
 

angel fingers

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
7,381
Reaction score
234
Location
northampton
great lesley, you are becoming addicted arent you. like you, i cant put the stuff down, im always trying to see if i can get a little bit better. i was at my daudhters parent evening the other day and i was asked by the art teacher about the necklace i was wearing, i explained that i made it from coloured acrylic, and she asked if i would consider coming in to teach the a level art students some techniques. im really looking forward to that.
 

mui

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
999
Reaction score
13
Location
Thailand
sawasdee ka lesley

you look like you have enjoy 3 d i think is very good for future for learn for usre i will look some tutorial i have and will post so you can look and maybe give you some more idea for make .

Mui from Thailand
 

parkyojin

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Location
Mission Viejo, California
hey, again, they look great! I loved that space one!!
 

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
10,232
Reaction score
442
Location
Lellipop Land
angel fingers said:
great lesley, you are becoming addicted arent you. like you, i cant put the stuff down, im always trying to see if i can get a little bit better. i was at my daudhters parent evening the other day and i was asked by the art teacher about the necklace i was wearing, i explained that i made it from coloured acrylic, and she asked if i would consider coming in to teach the a level art students some techniques. im really looking forward to that.
Hiya,
What great news for you :cool: i bet your thrilled.
Could you please post some pics of your jewellery, I would love to see it :)
 

loo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
840
Reaction score
19
Location
surrey
Hello Lesley

Love your 3d nail art it has really inspired me to have a go. Once I started I didnt want to stop :lol: I agree its great fun and I love to do small detailed art work too, It reminds me of when I make my Fimo clay models, of little flowers etc. I wondered if I used fimo I could also glue to nail for nail art or jewllery I think I might give it a go. Seems there's no limitations to what you can do with nail art now! There are so many ideas... can't wait to try them all :) I will post a pic of my new 3d work but have not posted pic straight to the forum before wish me luck!!! :lol:

Any way well done Lesley Keep doing some more inspiring work :biggrin:
 

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
10,232
Reaction score
442
Location
Lellipop Land
Hiya Lucy,
Thanks for your comments :) Would love to see your 3d work.
I thought i would post all mine,the good, the bad and the ugly Lol
 

loo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
840
Reaction score
19
Location
surrey
lesley1965 said:
Hiya Lucy,
Thanks for your comments :) Would love to see your 3d work.
I thought i would post all mine,the good, the bad and the ugly Lol
I Like all your 3d nail pictures the space scene looks really good cant wait to see more of your work!! :) P.s I dont think any of your pics are bad or ugly!! You should be proud of yourself!! :) Its good you have posted all your pics. Can't wait to see some more of your work!!
 

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
10,232
Reaction score
442
Location
Lellipop Land
loo said:
I Like all your 3d nail pictures the space scene looks really good cant wait to see more of your work!! :) P.s I dont think any of your pics are bad or ugly!! You should be proud of yourself!! :) Its good you have posted all your pics. Can't wait to see some more of your work!!

I really need some ideas to come to mind :confused: I like to do unusual stuff,
but my brains a bit foggy at the mo lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top