3d design gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
I've only recently been asked for this and it's new to me. I've been looking at 3d gels but not sure on the colours. Can you get clear 3d gel that you can mix with additives?
Thanks in advance

I've only recently been asked for this and it's new to me. I've been looking at 3d gels but not sure on the colours. Can you get clear 3d gel that you can mix with additives?
Thanks in advance

Do you mean for 3d art?

There are firm builder gels and jewellery gels which are clear and you can add pigment/glitter to them

I've also seen a powder you can add to coloured gels for 3d art (think it was akzentz?) and some people have used acrylic powder to tell to make them firm enough for 3d art

I know INK London do some 3d gels as well in various colours, never tried them and I don't know if you caneed mix them with pigments, I would have thought so though...

Thanks for replies. I've contacted ink and they've said it's fine to mix pigments with their white. Now to place an order ☺

Latest posts

Back