3d flowers video or demo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizete

Reaction score
can anyone recommend any websites with 3d art demos, tutorials or videos, especially flowers, as I have tried countless time and can't quiet get it
thnks

Have a look at this site - this lady is wonderful.

Nail Art Tutorials

A couple of the more experienced Geeks on here have some fab websites with tutorials - there's one in particular but can't find the site!!:grr: Can't even remember who it is either! Will have a trawl and see if I can find it.

Good luck hun...x

Thanks for that, please try n remember! lol

theres one on the cesars secrets site.

Checkout the podcast on the Kupa site Kupa Inc. - Home Page

great link jane I've just watched that for the last half hour.... boy that girl makes it look soooo easy, brilliant close up work and a great talk over explaining it all in great detail xx

It's great to watch others do 3D stuff, then i think its a case of just playing with rpducts and giving it a go. Just remember to work very dry or you can't get the acrylic to stay where you want it.

It's great to watch others do 3D stuff, then i think its a case of just playing with rpducts and giving it a go. Just remember to work very dry or you can't get the acrylic to stay where you want it.
i find that when working dry, the acrylic set before i can shape it how i want. do you know of any courses in nail art?

There's a little well kept secret that art competitors don't tell all.
Things you don't see in technique videos.
Try putting a few drops-maybe 5-6 of straight acetone in your dappen dish of liquid/monomer and see what happens. The acrylic will become firm but stay workable for an extended period of time and allow you to mold and play with the petals and art work in acrylic-that did the trick for me. I had tried to do 3-d flowers for ages and it always either was too wet and I couldn't get the dimension I wanted or so dry it would set up.Give it a go and let me know if this works for you too!:)

There's a little well kept secret that art competitors don't tell all.
Things you don't see in technique videos.
Try putting a few drops-maybe 5-6 of straight acetone in your dappen dish of liquid/monomer and see what happens. The acrylic will become firm but stay workable for an extended period of time and allow you to mold and play with the petals and art work in acrylic-that did the trick for me. I had tried to do 3-d flowers for ages and it always either was too wet and I couldn't get the dimension I wanted or so dry it would set up.Give it a go and let me know if this works for you too!

Some good sites & tips!! (thanks NailNana was wondering why I was finding doing the petals difficult will give this a go)!! On the Kupa site it recommends using a No5 Kolinsky brush is this best then?

Im going to try this tonight, but im trusting you cause your nails look great!

Here's another site to check out, don't think she's updated it in awhile.

Elaine Watson

Latest posts

Back