3d nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hey was wondering if anyone knows of any courses for 3d nail art.. AND if anyone knows any good warehouses with nice nail art... because all the ones I seem to go to have just the basic boring types..thnx. xx

Last edited by a moderator:
i teach 3d art on a 1-1 basis.
i think ezflow have a course too and possibly young nails.

Hi!

Nfu oh teach 3D nail art, by Viv Simmonds, and Catherine Wong...if you ever had the chance to go to one of their classes, go! You'd be crazy to miss out! They do absolutly fabulous work and have won many nail comps around the globe for their work!

I dont know where exactly you guys are located, but they are coming to London, sometime this year, I think in september?

hth x x

Hi,

To make 3d Japanese nail art on your, the first step would be to coat your whole nail including the extension with a thin coat of UV gel. And then, it is put under UV light to cure the gel. To make a base coat before the designs are placed, alternate coating and putting under UV light 3 times is recommended. With a brush, the technician puts on nail gels and mold and fold them to create the desired formation.

The next step would be to attach small objects of the your choice. After the masterpiece has been done, it makes a trip under Ultraviolet lights to harden. And that’s how you make Vancouver 3d nails.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back