3D Wedding Nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Ive called this nail design the wedding bouquet :)
Hope you all like it.

Attachments

• wedding1.jpg
    wedding1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 208
  • wedding2.jpg
    wedding2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 249
Wow, Lesley. They're absolutely fab. Every bride must just love them.

Lesley they are Brill!!!!

How long did it take you?

hi les

oh mi god your best yet love em.

Hi Lesley, they are fab girl. Keep em coming

Jaydee

they are brilliant

how lovely lesley, well done.

Well Done Lesley - I am sure Antony will also have some wonderful advice for you but those look great - fabulous efforts!!!

not being negative here but how many brides ACTUALLY want nails like this? up here is hartlepool no-one would dream of having nails like this for thier wedding. they look fab but how do you convert people from the usual boring p/w to something like this.............help would be apprecuated

Mrs Geek said:
Well Done Lesley - I am sure Antony will also have some wonderful advice for you but those look great - fabulous efforts!!!

OPI-nails said:
not being negative here but how many brides ACTUALLY want nails like this? up here is hartlepool no-one would dream of having nails like this for thier wedding. they look fab but how do you convert people from the usual boring p/w to something like this.............help would be apprecuated

I dont think evryone likes this sort of thing.
But you will always get a few clients that love nail art and 3d nails for special days :cool:

OPI-nails said:
Most of the teks do designs like this to 'push' themselves - you may have the odd bride who would decide to wear this look on their pinkes only etc - probably not a full set -would take forever and cost a lot!! This is a way for teks to really show their skills and capeabilites -if some one wanted this, Lesley would be able to provide it but it is unlikely that someone would want a full set. I think it is cool that the teks try and work 'out of their box' and it means they have extras they can offer if they choose!! MHO:o

:green: :green: :green: Hiya

IMO i think it would make a great photo shoot and dont forget wedding shows and catwalks ect. They love eyecatching things. There is always scope for improvement and it may well just catch on. I think there GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i wish i could do them

Little Angel said:
:green: :green: :green: Hiya

IMO i think it would make a great photo shoot and dont forget wedding shows and catwalks ect. They love eyecatching things. There is always scope for improvement and it may well just catch on. I think there GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i wish i could do them
agreed - this is were the designers go nuts - now imagine creating 300 of them - sizes 1-10 plus extras for no dosh:eek: but for the priveledge (yikes wish we had spell check) of doing a show - the kudos is great for a second but we still need to push - at the end of the day - makeup and hair still come first!!! give me time - this will change OR AT LEAST we will try for nails to be recognised in the same way!!! :biggrin:

lesley1965 said:
Ive called this nail design the wedding bouquet :)
Hope you all like it.
totally awesome Lesley !!!!!

Well done Lesley - they are totally inspirational and I do think it's about time you started thinking about competing!!!

Dellie

Lesley as I said before each time you get better and better lol!!!! Well done with this one too it is soooo detailed, very pretty and the roses look very good any tips on how you make them Lesley?

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS as always!!

Can i ask, do you use a digital camera as your pictures are always so clear, clean and crisp?

Aphrodite said:
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS as always!!

Can i ask, do you use a digital camera as your pictures are always so clear, clean and crisp?

Hiya Aphro,
Yep i do use a digital camera and take the pics on Micro mode. :)
Thanks for your kind comments
Lesley x

simply amazing, can you explain how to make a rose?

FingerNailFixer said:
simply amazing, can you explain how to make a rose?

I will pm u with the instructions :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back