44/44 to 6/43

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I have a client booked in for next week who I have been colouring with wella 44/44 for the last year she is 60-70% White and base 4/5
She would like to go to 6/43 copper gold and quite likes the idea of it being multi tonal so I was thinking of doing a full head of bleach foils to lift out as much of her colour at moment which for the first time ever has faded alot and is mostly just base 4 at moment so going to do bleach foils then was going to wash off and put the 6.43 on top adding extra base for roots
Do u think this will be ok???
Will it blend in ok and give good coverage over the bleach? Should I lift till it's orangey or more yellowy?
Any ideas would be fab
She will reluctanly accept a bleach bath but just thought I would get a more even result with the foiling?
Look forward to hearing from you guys
Thanks in advance xx

It just depends on whether she wants to llok like a base 4 with copper bits, or would rather be lighter copper with some tones through that.If she still wants to be dark and just have some copper bits, on base 4 I'd PL my foild to copper just, so use 1.5% just.
If she wants to be more copper I'd bleach bath and go from there x

sounds good to me. I think lifting till orangey would be enough. is i'm understanding what your going to do, the rest of her hair will still be level 4 tho.

Yes but will do a full head really fine really packed out so it should blend well
Oh dunno know lol maybe best just to bleach bath :/

Show her pics and see which look she prefers, they both look totally different

She quite likes this pic x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322862899.015211.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322862899.015211.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 62
What do u think be best then going by the pic I posted?? X

Hiya I'd do foils, lots of them, lighten hair with PL and 1.5% or 3% just a few shades, then go over with copper. Then I'd try and lighten her base slightly every time she got her roots done :hug:

Hiya I'd do foils, lots of them, lighten hair with PL and 1.5% or 3% just a few shades, then go over with copper. Then I'd try and lighten her base slightly every time she got her roots done :hug:

Thanks!
She's now decided she don't want bleach on her hair so she is wanting some kind of dark copper brown sticking to base 4 :) lol

Latest posts

Back