5.15 L'oreal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolatetan

Reaction score
Hiya

My sister did my hair today with diarichesse 5.15 and 6vol and I absolutely looooove how it looks but the lengths and ends felt quite dry.
My problem is now that my hair is pretty damaged ( thats why dialight would have been better for me but dialight dont have 5.15) and my natural hair color is a very ashy level 7 so when theres a regrowth it will look pretty weird, as you can imagine.
Im trying to grow my hair long and thats why my hair really needs to stay in as good condition as possible because I dont want it to break.
What can I do ?? I want to refresh the color and regrowth every 6-8 weeks but with diarichesse this is not possible because it dries my hair out. Dialight doesnt make a 5.15 and my sister normally uses wella or goldwell, ( she prefers wella ) but I loved how the 5.15 looked so she did an exception for me, so she doesnt know much about loreal she only uses their bleaching products.

I really want to stay with the 5.15!!

hey what do you guys think about using dialight 4.15 and only leave it of for 10 minutes instead of 20?

Latest posts

Back