5 year old pamper party help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pringle12

Reaction score
I was talking to a friend about doing pamper party for little girls, and she said could i do one next month for her 5year old girl.my point is how much should i charge? :eek: iv done a search and read it .Im thinking of doing manicure or ped with nail art.How long should it be? I was thinking of doing a goody bag for the birthday girl only. file, stickers,love heart sweets. Should i charge each child or the party? i think theres only going to be around 4 kids what do you think .Any ideas welcome as iv never done this before.xx

i do kids parties, i charge per child and take a deposit as have had people book highestpackage for 10 guests then only have cheapest package for 3 or 4, waste of time when you've turned clients away! being a friend though i would imagine you wont have this problem.
i dont do mani's or pedi's for the kids, just a paint and nail art and charge £5 per child for either fingers or toes, me pricelist is on my website (link below) if you want to look, under Sparkle Parties
hth

thanks for the reply hun thats helped a lot.xx

hi if you want a deal on some lovely kiddies decals let me know adell

Latest posts

Back