50/50 chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
I'm looking at a chair to rent and it's a 50/50 split on everything. Question is is anyone else on this type of agreement?
1) do you have to pay anything when your on holiday?
2) do you have to pay anything to keep your chair if you were on sick or maternity?

I'm looking at a chair to rent and it's a 50/50 split on everything. Question is is anyone else on this type of agreement?
1) do you have to pay anything when your on holiday?
2) do you have to pay anything to keep your chair if you were on sick or maternity?

You have to pay it regardless. Treat it as if the chair was your home (that brig said that's for set rates so a % split is something I don't know).
My first questions would e who supplies the product? Xoxo

They supply all the products etc but I'm confused with what would happen when I'm on holiday?

Ask for a meeting and air your concerns, as tomme said rent is paid regardless of being there or not. With50/50 id either imagine they ask you for a flat rate for holidays or you don't pay at all. Either way you need to be sure before you accept the chair. Good luck xx

Hi I rent chairs in my salon on a % basis. I don't charge the girls anything for holidays because if their not there then they are not making money so they hardly have any holidays off x

has anyone got a sample % based rent agreement or point me in the right direction

I rent a chair out. She gives me 30% of whatever she makes (supplies her own products). As mentioned above...if she's not there she's not making anything and therefore pays me nothing...30% of nothing is still nothing! Hth x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back