50 Shades of Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you follow it without reading? It missed out quite alot of crucial parts

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I actually thought the sex scenes were tastefully done and realistic. I'd had enough by about an hour and a half into it and was ready for it to end. I can't really say whether I liked it or not....it was just alright.

I was the same. Ready to go home. Couldn't really see an ending coming then it just finished lol. And I never seen his bits? Xx

Could you follow it without reading? It missed out quite alot of crucial parts

I think so, as you dont know them parts are missing... Where as after reading the book I do notice n it pisses me off 😂 xx

Im off to see it tonight :wink2:

I watched it on Wednesday! I didn't feel it was as bad as everyone was making it out to be! The sex scenes were not as bad as I expected! It was more like a love story!! I really enjoyed it apart from the ending but I'm looking forward to the next one 😊 xx

It is a love story 😁 i think i was hoping for it to be really good and it let me down a bit. Still enjoyed it though

I thought it had crap storyline and was a bit pointless

Have you read the book?

I read about 10 pages and thought the style of writing and language and storyline was all so basic and boring that I didn't bother reading more

I read loads and love psychological thrillers and murder and intrigue so probably wasn't going to be for me :lol:

I watched it the first day it came out, loved it! Watching it again this week! 😄 x

Yeah a sexy romance . prob wont be your cup of tea ahha

Yes even though I wouldnt have picked him, it will be abit weird him not being in the next!

Xx

He's not gonna be in the sequels?! That's gonna be weird!

Its a rumour, apparently he is coming back. I went to see it last night at first he wasn't my Mr Grey but on seeing the film iv changed my mind ;) id sign the contract any day. Having read the book and seeing the film they have done it more of a love story as the books made him come across alot more troubled and more controlling I found they missed alot of things out, but it was still good id watch it again :)

Yes I agree he was nicer in the film!

Yes Ive seen that he has been contracted to all 3 films although it says so far there is no 2nd film. Id hoped they would be half way though it. Il be mid 30's if they carry on at this rate!

Xx

Latest posts

Back