55/66?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma99900

Reaction score
Hey people, hope you've all had a good week!

so just after some opinions,
my friend has boxed died her hair around a month ago - its patchy - with nice and easy - and its a 4 in some places, others its a very flat black (honestly I could have shot her)

she wants to go a purple ish colour - something like a 55/66.

I really don't know why I got involved! but anyway - i'm reluctant to go down the bleach cleanse path because past experiences have shown that ' nice n easy ' isn't so nice n easy to remove!

so my suggestion was to put some slices under a veil through the parting (pre lightener) and then colour over this with 55/66. that puts some purple in there, its subtle but a little different.

any other suggestions?

thanks in advance guys and hope you all enjoy your weekend... im currently tucking into a Chinese :D

If it's in ok condition, try a colour reducer and get rid of the colour build up.

Then do some bleach strand tests. The purple will just look like a very dark plum unless it goes onto a lighter base. But, it really depends on how purple she wants it.

I've just eaten a home made chicken curry. :)

Thanks @AcidPerm :) I may just have to do that.

I love a home made chicken curry. Although i'm not a great cook to be fair!

Latest posts

Back