60's and 70's fancy dress inspiration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
Please help geeks,i have spent as long as i can searching online for and outfit with a 60's or 70's theme.

Everything i seem to find is the same,all all catsuits and belly tops. Not the best look when you are expecting .

Please help geeks :hug:

Affro hair
Tie dye tops
Afghan coat
John Lennon sunglasses
Lots of beads
Flowers in your hair
long skirts
flares
embroidered waistcoats

I know - I was there:lol:

Thanks hun,there is only one that would cover my bump and it's out of stock. And when i say bump it's not a little one either,Lee think there's at least three in there lol,that's why i'm struggling to find something i don't look a dog's dinner in :lol:

Right Becki, saturday just gone, we went as Abba! Very currant or current whichever way you look at it! With Mamma Mia!!
So I wore white linen trousers tucked into my knee high boots, bought a white t-shirt from Evans, so it was mega baggy, they were buy 2 for £10 so my mate who was dressing up with us wore the other one, made 2 sashes out of an old sarong and did my hair curly and big, make up was simple but with a glittery eye!!
If you Google Abba and look at images and see the ones that the women had cats on their tops, thats what I did with our tops, dead easy too!

We looked ace, I have no photos at the minute but when I get them I will post 1!!

Good luck chick! xxx:hug:

I'm no good with things like that, but congratulations on the pregnancy. :hug:
I'm not on here often now (as my little Lucia keeps me busy) so didn't know. When are you due hun?

Oooo ive got a 50th to go to in september and thats going to be an abba theme so im going to look at the link posted and see what i can find :green:

I got a fab 60s outfit of e.bay, it was half the price of some of the fancy dress sites. I also got a mega pair of 60s boots,lol, brand new with tags.

Latest posts

Back