#613 Hair Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RococoUK

Reaction score
Hiya,

Obviously its hard to find a good piece of hair in #613 but I was wondering if anyone had a favorite... I have a really lovely client and she has nothing but hassle with the hair she buys so shes asked me to source some instead of her supplying it. I keep trying to pursuade her to go darker but she insists on bleach when ever I go there.

Can anyone suggest somewhere that does nice quality extensions in #613 and get a nice set out of them? I suggested Russian (Slavic) Hair to her but I think shes a bit funny about hair at the min and doesn't want to be ripped off need to gain some trust with her so I can guide her better.

Hope to hear from some of you soon

Rococo x

Hello....I am new on this today but have found all kinds of interesting advice already. I hope I can help re: #613 hair. I find a lot of companies #613 is really yellow....best I've found up to now is Lush us uk. they do it in prebonds and wefts. They also do a #60 which is a really light beach blonde but it's not dry. I always suggest to my very blond clients to have a few strands of #18 blended in becasue it breaks up the 'fakeness' of the blonde hair...I try to match the main colour but also pick a few extra blondes in different shades to creat a natural look. I'm wearing lush us 613 and 18 at the moment and if I knew how to post a pic I would so you can see it but it lasts me ages. They may be worth a try. I bought some #613 from a site called luscious locks (mistaking them for lush us ) and it was awful...like candy floss. I also got some Russian blonde hair once and it i really hard to find decent Russian hair that is worth what you pay for it so if you cab suggest anyone to me for that I would appreiate it:)

Latest posts

Back