8 hour colour correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muza101

Reaction score
Just finished an 8 hour correction from ombre to full head lightened tones to pastel pink , I feel drained but I always seem to feel like it took me far to long and that I'm doing something wrong , is it normal to take this long with a big correction??

What was the process you did? You've not really given much detail to what you did for anyone to be able to gage timings?

Hope you got some pictures for your portfolio!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461533541.874314.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461533575.323819.jpg

That is what I done , I started off by bleach in the mid section , I left out natural roots and done them in the last 15 minutes , left for about 45 minutes rinsed , there was an orange band in between the roots and the lightened ends so I went in with my bleach again and applied only to orange areas , left again. I then rinsed and applied my pink toned .it did not take after leaving for 30 mins , I then went ahead and applied my fashion colour /diluted mix left for 35 on dry hair and that was the result

Wow that is a good stint of work but my goodness it looked like it was worth it! Pat on the back for you for such a uniform and even colour! Looks FANTASTIC

PS what pink did you use? I like! Lol

Ooh that's lovely!! What colour did you use??

Aww thank youuu !! , the colour is mainly conditioner with a few added flamingo pink by la Riche directions x

It does look lovely!

Going forward why do you think the toner didn't take?

View attachment 196492View attachment 196493

That is what I done , I started off by bleach in the mid section , I left out natural roots and done them in the last 15 minutes , left for about 45 minutes rinsed , there was an orange band in between the roots and the lightened ends so I went in with my bleach again and applied only to orange areas , left again. I then rinsed and applied my pink toned .it did not take after leaving for 30 mins , I then went ahead and applied my fashion colour /diluted mix left for 35 on dry hair and that was the result
Oh my god well done ... Brilliant work [emoji7]

It's really beautiful, if youre working for yourself it doesnt matter how long it takes. Thats a big job, hope you charged enough x

Latest posts

Back