9 month pregnant leg wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chibiswitz

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client coming in who is 9 months pregnant and she's booked for a full leg wax. Are there any tips for how to properly position her to get the back and inner areas of the thigh?

Get her so she is in a comfortable position, roughly semi reclined. Bend the knee and turn outwards, laying flat to do the inner thigh.

For the backs you can get her to lay on her side, with the option of a pillow for support. Otherwise do as much as you can and then just get her to stand for the last bit x

I never do any waxing for a heavily pregnant lady unless she has a doctors note to cover me, I may be being overly cautious but just for safety, people will do anything these days for a claim.

Get her so she is in a comfortable position, roughly semi reclined. Bend the knee and turn outwards, laying flat to do the inner thigh.

For the backs you can get her to lay on her side, with the option of a pillow for support. Otherwise do as much as you can and then just get her to stand for the last bit x
I would do exactly the same as flawless beauty x

Latest posts

Back