A BIG thank you to Geeg :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e_lucy

Reaction score
I purchased a copy of Geegs book, and I just wanted to post on here how pleased I am with it, as a relative newbie to nails, and still in training I was initially worried about there being no pictures - i tend to work better with visual materials, however I had nothing to worry about.

I was starting to really become under confindent in my training and it felt as if i was going backwards instead of forwards. But thanks to this book I feel I did THE BEST SET OF L&P EVER last night - by following the advice on file control and the amasing "line of light" technique I have produced a beautiful pleasing set of nails on the nail trainer. I feel like framing them im so chuffed !

So if there is anyone out there like me, feeling a bit under confident, things arent going as well as they would like ... honestly buy a copy of 'nailclass', you wont regret it, and its worth every single penny.

So again - a huge thanks xxx

I'm so pleased you enjoyed it hun, I'm sure we can all agree with you!

It really changed me as a nail technician and I know what to look for in my daily rebalances even though there are no pictures.

Nailclass is a massive investment all on it's own, truly something special!

So are we gonna see pictures of these frameable nails???? :wink2:

xxxx

Thats really good feedback and very interesting too. I am hoping to be booking my L&P Induction next week, 25th April if I can get onto it so will be buying Gigi's book too as I like to refer back to make sure I am not slacking in my technique.

hee hee - id love to post a picture of them on here, but my digital camera battery is dead as a doh doh (as in broke!) and i dont have the £40 for another set of rechargables at the moment ... but to describe them they are red and shiny and yummy scrumming - i couldnt stop looking at them ! hee hee ! x

Geegs discriptons are extremely clear & understandable, it's a fabulous book!:D

I recieved my copy of nailclass earlier this week and I must say that I have to agree. I think its a fab book, everything is very easy to understand and from start to finish. Love it!!:)

I am sure Gigi will be pleased!, I was so happy when I got mine I had to PM her straight away and tell her how great it was. Its a brilliant book, you will go back to it many times for info.
xxxxx:green:

Thanks for writing this Louchia, I am going to order my copy from here when I get paid!! I feel my application could be loads better theres so many hints and tips ive picked up from this site but so hard to remember everything when you are actually doing it! So im looking forward to reading this.Im excited now :green:

I hear so much about this book.
Does it feature gels as well?
And where can I find a list of the 'topics' or 'chapters'?
Also, being a Canadian resident, how do I go about getting one if I think I might like it?

thanks in advance:green:

VHunter said:
I hear so much about this book.
Does it feature gels as well?
And where can I find a list of the 'topics' or 'chapters'?
Also, being a Canadian resident, how do I go about getting one if I think I might like it?

thanks in advance:green:
Hi Victoria,
Nailclass does have a section on gel application, it has many useful generic instructions that are great.
The book covers file/product contril, brush control, smile-lines, line of light (very useful)...everythibg you need to know really.
Have a look in geekmart for ordering instructons. I think there is a currency converter there, if not, try this:
http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:lZUjJav0IGgJ:www.xe.com/ucc/+currency+converter&hl=en&gl=uk&ct=clnk&cd=1
Hope this helps! x

I got the book on Saturday, after reding Geeg's tutorials I thought they were really clear and easy to understand. I am going to put them into practise this week. Thanks Geeg for a really clear to understand book. I love the spiral binding to. Will be able to refer to the book whilst practising on my friend that I try all my new skills on.:lol:

Latest posts

Back