A Christmas Message

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire 1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=CD15297428

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around for ages (and some of you may not lol).

I am now at University studying for a BA hons and then plan a career as a primary school teacher.

I would like to say this before I leave, I have enjoyed my time in this forum and have had lots of fun and very good advice, I joined the site as a very green newbie, did my 2 dayer at e-nails (to my eternall shame and embarresment lol) and thought I could take on the nail world lol (the mere memory makes me chuckle to my self lol) My very first post (Oh i am going red at the memory of it pmsl) was announcing to you all how doing nails wasn't rocket science!-I now eat humble pie and will eat it right now, what you guys do is indeed rocket science and the ratio/orange peel thingy sent me crackers lol

I think you are all true professionals and anyone thinking nails is total frippery I urge you to try your hand at it, it is much more indepth and a true artistic and creative edge is needed and that's what you guys have, I take my hats off to you all.

I thought to my detriment that after doing nails as a hobby for years then training (see i'm chuckling again lol) I would have the nail industry at my feet lol, but atlas it's not to be.

So to you guys I would like to say keep up the tremendous work you do and if GMG is every handing out honoury titles then I am first in line lol.

I will keep up the ethos of the nail geek and try my very best to educate every woman I know about the perils of nss salons and all that entails, then at least my training (lol again) wouldn't have been in vain.

This card is for you guys

Claire x

Claire that was lovely, but you know what, with every click I made my stomach churned as I prepared myself for the fright :lol: :lol:

LONG LIVE THE GHOST

Keep in touch as & when. Good luck with the teaching career, & I hope you & the children have a lovely christmas.

Take care

Sonia
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thats so sweet of you claire.

I have noticed you haven't been around for a while and i have missed your jokes! lol

I hope you have a great x-mas and you have a great time at uni my dads a primary school teacher so i know it's hard work.

What uni r u going to?

Good luck & best wishes xxxxxxxxx

aaww bless, i hope you enjoy uni , but please come back and see us ,what will we do without your fantastic jokes :green: take care hun and have an excellent xmas,love dee

NOOOOOO!!!!! :cry: Claire we will miss you soooo much :hug:

Please make sure you come back to visit in your half terms.....we will all be waiting for the new jokes!!! :lol:

I wish you all the very best for your time at Uni and your chosen career. I am sure with a sense of humour like you have you will do just fine......and boy will you need it!!! :lol: :lol:

Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year. Thank you for making us all laugh and at times wet ourselves!!!! :eek:

BTW....the card is absolutely brill!!!! :wink2:

Take care
Love Nikki XXXX

Aw Claire hun, I will so miss you. PLease pop back from time to time to let us know how you are doing. Your card was just fab (have to be honest I was waiting for a ghost to pop out!!), made me feel really warm and Christmasy inside. Have a good one and all the best. Your Geeky ghost mate!

Hi Claire

Didn't realise you were such a 'Bod'!! I know Uni is going to a hard slog from now on....wishing you all the best for the next 3 years or so. (You definitely need a good sense of humour to be a teacher! LOL!!)

Please log in from time to time to post some news of how you are getting on and don't forget the jokes!

Merry Christmas and a prosperous future.

Love & hugs

Hiya,

Good luck Claire, i'll miss your jokes LOL

Have a wicked christmas and new year and all the best for 2005

Amanda

hi claire

good luck at uni and your new career
we wil all miss you (and your jokes)
merry xmas and a happy new year
take care

Ahhh Good Luck Claire, we will miss you...

Have a fab Christmas and a Great New Year

by the way

the card was brill

Good Luck for the future Claire will miss your humour ;)
Please call in from time to time.

Dear Claire,
You have made me laugh (yet again), I forgot you were the E-Nails graduate :biggrin: - I certainly wouldn't expect you to eat humble pie but you did it so beautifully :hug: ! I wish you every success in your teaching career and thank you from us all, for educating any members of the gen pub that need a good talking to!! You have made so many of us laugh and we shall miss that!! Have a great Holiday Season and a wonderful, successful and exciting 2005!
Love :hug: :Love:

Latest posts

Back