A day of firsts!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manda79

Reaction score
Well today I started my CND novice course at Australian Nail Academy in Perth and I was so excited to be finally starting ! I've been putting it off for a long time due to kids/time/work etc and so now I'm finally doing something for myself for a change, I'm so happy ! :)

I also got to buy some vinylux too and now have 8 colours and I am in love ! It really goes dry so fast !

Can't wait to learn everything else !

It's great when the big day finally arrives and you get started learning about something new and look forward to a whole new career.

Thanks izzidoll, I know I have lots to learn but I'm ready and sat through my class grinning like an idiot haha. Part of the homework was to check out salon geek and I said oh yeah I've already spent hours doing that haha

Good luck. You'll love it all. :)x

Hi Manda, I did my novice course with ANA just over 2 months ago, you will just LOVE it. Leita is amazing, fantastic, etc etc. Are you doing any more of the courses? I have just done my Architect and Painter, Brisa Lite and Shellac Art/Style (that was the best - 3 hours of playing with glitter and foils woooo!), and am booked into my sculptor next month. No doubt I'll see you on the facebook page.

I was trained in Nails years ago but when I went to the Novice at ANA I realised how much I really didn't know and achieve from my previous training, and how thorough and informative ANA really is with their teaching.

What are you going to be doing with nails after your course? :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::):):):)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Manda, I did my novice course with ANA just over 2 months ago, you will just LOVE it. Leita is amazing, fantastic, etc etc. Are you doing any more of the courses? I have just done my Architect and Painter, Brisa Lite and Shellac Art/Style (that was the best - 3 hours of playing with glitter and foils woooo!), and am booked into my sculptor next month. No doubt I'll see you on the facebook page.

I was trained in Nails years ago but when I went to the Novice at ANA I realised how much I really didn't know and achieve from my previous training, and how thorough and informative ANA really is with their teaching.

What are you going to be doing with nails after your course? :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::):):):)

yes Leita was great :D and I definitely plan on doing the rest of the courses too, definitely the shellac one I can't wait to play with all the additives and glitter and foils haha, and depending how good I am at L+P and Brisa I definitely want to do those too, I think I would prefer Brisa and Brisa lite over L+P so hopefully I am good at it, been studying this page and all the tutorials too and you tube videos so hopefully I'll go alright :)

yeah I did a lot of research for the courses and didn't know whether to go to TAFE or whatnot but decided I'd like to work with the best products so thats why I decided on ANA and I am 100% sure I have made the right decision :)

I will probably be either at home salon or mobile, due to having kids etc it will be easier to work around them in that way rather than working in a salon. Do you have your own home salon ?

I definitely prefer the Brisa over the L+P, still getting it perfected though! Great to hear you're enjoying it - definitely make the right choice.

I have a home salon - after hours because I'm working full time!

Latest posts

Back