A fly flew into my CND lamp - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly_

Reaction score
So I was doing my own nails (luckily not someone else's) and a fly flew into my lamp while it was on! It flew around inside for a bit then settled right at the back in front of the fan! Turned it off and gave it a shake- nothing- looked inside and it's gone! It's definately not flew out, I'd have seen it, so now I don't know what to do as it seems to have gone Into the fan! I'm just worried it's going to blow it :/ any ideas? Xx

I get loads of flys in my room as there's loads of plants outside the door and once I was doing my nails and when I took my hand out the lamp a fly had flew in without me realising and it's legs were embedded in my gel nails! It was still moving trying to free it's legs and I was freaking out, I had to get my mam to wipe the fly off but all its legs were still stuck in the gel. Now if im doing a clients nails and I see a fly round tbe lamp I get them to take their hand out straight away, how to ruin a manicure x

I get loads of flys in my room as there's loads of plants outside the door and once I was doing my nails and when I took my hand out the lamp a fly had flew in without me realising and it's legs were embedded in my gel nails! It was still moving trying to free it's legs and I was freaking out, I had to get my mam to wipe the fly off but all its legs were still stuck in the gel. Now if im doing a clients nails and I see a fly round tbe lamp I get them to take their hand out straight away, how to ruin a manicure x

This made me laugh so much! 😂 maybe you could have started a new nail art trend! Thanks for sharing x

I've had a fly decoration before, the whole fly (only a tiny one) completely attached in gel and I had to buff it off and re-topcoat.

What a horrible end for the fly though. I felt so sorry for it. I mean, I know its a fly, but still.

That's so funny x

This thread is so funny:biggrin:.........now wondering if I should feel sorry for the fly or your ruined manicure:confused:

Do you have access to an air compressor or can of compressed air to blow it out?

I live in the bush and there are moths and so many flying insects! Really, in the bush in Northern Canada... They all seem to fly into my lamp because they are attracted to the light. I do my nails at night and I have had more than one fly ruin my manicure! I laughed when I read this and I thought I was the only one! Thank you for sharing! Next time I will take a picture of the poor fly!

Latest posts

Back