A Good Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wild

Reaction score
:lol:OK HER GO'S
I HAVE NEVER USED GEL BE FOR I ALWAY
USE L&P NEVER GEL AND I WANT
TO GIVE IT A TRY WHAT IS A GOOD GEL TO START
WITH
OK YOU ALL CAN LOL NOW
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would highly recommend EZ Flow's Gel It as they have excellent range of whites, custom blend colours and also coloured gel polishes too.

I find it is easy to get on with, although it was easier once I'd done the training, but then you should do that anyway.

I just love the versatility and clarity too.

(i really don't work for them, honest....lol)

You're more likely to get a list of what everyone uses:) Go for the big names and see if they do a sampler kit and try them out yourself.

hth

Debs x

Hi, I have used gel for the past 8 years, and i would fully recommend "Lightbox gel" from nail order. It self levels very well and i get next to no lifting, no filling after...FANTASTIC. Nailorder have a website, check it out.

xx martine

Thank You All I Really Need Some Help On
This One

nsi gels are good,also they have a dvd that can help you its called beyond the basics.have a look .hope it helps.xxxxxxx

i agree with the advice thats been given to you so definately do some research first.
i use nsi balance gel and i love it.the little picture of the nail thats by my name was done using nsi balance gel.good luck.xx

Ok Thank You All
:):):):)

Latest posts

Back