Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Im just playing with the products and trying to put together treatments as im new to them and wondered if you anyone glance over them and tell me if i can improve them or add some extra products in to give clients the best results as i feel im only doing half a job as still new to the products and feel im leaving porudcts out and not giving that luxuary feel to the treatment. Im trying to offer a three or four teir price band ie a mini facial, a maintenece facial, a anti agining facial and a ultimate facial. At present i dont have a facial steamer but do use hot compresses with a few drops of esential oils on them to heat the skin and i remove masks etc with hot mitts if i could incorporate more compresses etc that would be great.

This is what i have so far

Mini Facial (30 min)

Remove Eye make up
cleanse x 2
tone
Exfoliate
Hot Compress
apply appropriate gel/creme mask
Apply appropriate treatment oil - 1 pump
spritz with toner
Moisturise
SPF
Eye gel

Soothing Facial (60min)

Remove make up
Cleanse x 2 with soothing cleanser
exfoliate with exfoliating scrub
apply massage oil and do facial massage
Apply soothing gel mask
using massage oil carry out hand and arm massage
Remove Mask
Apply smooth and hydrate No 1 booster oil
spitz with toner
Apply soothing moisturiser
Apply SPF
Apply Eye Gel

Balancing Facial (60 min)

Remove make up
Cleanse x 2 with balancing cleanser
Apply balancing creme mask
Remove Mask
Apply maintain and balance No 4 booster oil
spitz with balancing toner
Apply balancing moisturiser
Apply SPF
Apply Eye Gel

Purifying facial (60 min)

Remove make up
Cleanse x 2 with Purifying cleanser
Apply soothing purifyin cream mask
Remove Mask
Apply clear and tone No 3 booster oil
spitz with toner
Apply soothing moisturiser
Apply SPF
Apply Eye Gel

Anti Aging (75 mins)

Remove make up
Cleanse x 2
exfoliate with bio peel mask
Peel off mask
Apply Q10 serum under eye and lip mask
carry out scalp massage
Remove Masks
Apply revive and firm No 5 booster oil
spitz with toner
apply Q10 serum
Apply Age resist day cream
Apply SPF
Apply Eye Gel

In your mini facial, you have included a tone after your initial double cleanse. Eve Taylor do not recommend toning until just before the final moisturise as they believe the products better absorbed this way.

You are also using gel and creme masques in all but your anti-aging facial. These are home care items and not designed for professional results. The peel off masques (or Oatmeal Colloidal) are the professional masques and will give you far better results. Same with the exfoliater. The scrub is a home care product...I would recommend the Bio Creme for all facials, other than senstive skin, for which I would use the Enyzme peel.

In your anti-aging facial you apply a peel off masque, then remove and massage, then do the lip and eye masque. The lip and eye masque are designed to be used at the same time as the peel off masque.

Also, you are not making use of any of the professional serums, only the retail ones. Again there are much better results from the professional serums.

Have you done Eve Taylor skincare and systems of analysis training? It is well worthwhile...you will learn more than you could possiblty imagine about the benefits of the product and how to make them really work for you. The skin care navigator, is also a wise investment, although you get one of these on the training...and this will give you a total breakdown on every product in the range.

I suspect you are trying to put these together with just the Eve Taylor mobile starter kit, and not the professional treatmetn products so a few additions would be a wise investment. The difference in results is really outstanding and I personally would prefer anyone giving me a facial treatment to use professional products as opposed to the homecare ones I can buy myself.

brill thanks for your advice. I was advised by the company to start with the mobile kit and emailed them the above to and they said it was ok but i still felt i wasnt giving the best to by clients. I had not realised that you can put the lip and eye masks under a facial mask and wasnt told this when i enquired!

Im based in durham and unfortuanately there not doing any training up here at min or i would be straight on it.

Just want to say thanks so much for your help and will try adding what you have suggested x

I had not realised that you can put the lip and eye masks under a facial mask and wasnt told this when i enquired!
Don't put them under....apply the lip and eye masques in the appropriate areas and then apply the facial masks around them! I find it best to apply a piece of gauze over the eye area, as this helps you lift it away from that area when set.

brill thanks, any other ideas?
which serum would you recommend for each one of my treatments and at which stage

Thanks so much

I'd recommend the Time Line Response for a temporary skin lifting effect, Sebum Response for someone who has oily, congested skin, Pigment Response if some had excess pigmenatation and Oxygen Response for anti-ageing/normal/sensitive type skins, as it re-oxygenates the skin encouraging skin renewal and toxin elimination.

It's not so much matching them to the facial, than matching them to the clients requirement, after skin type and results analysis. Why not advertise it as including a prescriptive serum, then you see what is needed at the time. You can also combine serums, but you need to know how to use them and where to put them, (for example, you wouldn't pout he Time Line response everywhere as it would be too much) which is where the skin care navigator comes in. Seriously.....its' a worthwhile investment.

Hi, I totally agree with Zingara, I used Eve Taylor products for about 8 months before going on the Products and System of Analysis course a few weeks ago and this totally changed my view on how I wanted to sell my facials.
Eve Taylor encourage you to sell them as times with Treatment Add Ons rather than pigeon hole yourself with names of facials as they feel all their facials should be perscriptive and tailored to meet each individual client's needs by advertising them as say 45 min facial with 1 TAO (Treatment Add On) or 60 min with 2 TAO's etc. Treatment Add Ons can be Lip mask, or Eye mask, Hand and arm massage or Foot Massage etc. Recommended TAO's can be found in the Eve Taylor manual which can be purchased for around £10, a well worth investment in my opinion, but the best advice I could give would be to get yourself on one of their courses. hth Heather

Hi guys

I got the manual yesterday so just reading through it. I would love to go on their course but there is none in this area aggghh. I would just like to basically put the treatments together in the right order with the most benifical products and then obviously i can tweek them if a client has a specific problem or issue, that way i should be able to get going till they find a trainer who can come to the north east x

I have just got the manual, they really should make sure that people buy with first order! If it wasn't for this site I don't think I would have noticed it. Its really good, has me considering if I should attend the training up here in May.

I should be getting eve taylor products soon (or maybe moor spa still not decided!!). I've seen geeks mention training I didnt even know they offer training??!!! What is it like and how long for and how much do they charge?

The training is very reasonable actually, £95 (inc VAT I think - and info freely available on ET website, so am not posting secret pro prices here) for 2 days training and covers all skin care products, classic facilas, TAO's (Treatment Add-ons') and System of analysis...which is Eve's own devised method of learning about the body, health and nutrition wise from the signs it gives you.

To be honest, Systems of Analysis went a wee bit over my head on the course......but I have to admit, I've been amazed at the few things that I did pick up from it that have turned out to be spookily accurate!

The training is two days.

Latest posts

Back