A matter of opinion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnail

Independent Essence Geek
Reaction score
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Blackbird[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Starting Member[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]15 Posts[/font]

icon_posticon.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Posted - 20 February 2005 : 11:10:20 AM[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]A matter of degree or a matter of opinion? :) While I do not contest the content of the above, there are some techniques in there I would've been shot for in class and some that do not sit practically in the salon.

While it's great to appreciate those who have much knowledge on a subject to present such as the only fact is foolhardy. Nail technology is not rocket science: it's malleable, ever changing and can be applied in variants. Learning to pick yours, I think, is the key to being a good nail technician.

But that's just my opinion ;)
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Edited by - Blackbird on 20 February 2005 11:17:38 AM[/font]

Well what's your opinion on this one geeks ???????????
This is a response in an Australian Professional Nail Forum to a post containing Gigi's fabbio's Tutorial.
To see more visit www.apfa.net.au
Hope you enjoy the readxxxx

Hi Jnail,

cannot get to view this on the link!

I do remember this name from before and low and behold there was a bit of a problem with a 'Blackbird' on this site, not too long ago. Maybe it's best not to go there. :biggrin:

Well i know who I would turn to for advice and it certainly would not be this girl. What is she on, do you know much about her Jan, I for one follow GiGi's tutorials to the latter and have found them invaluable. Maybe this blackbird girl can tell us her way of perfecting nails technology as she put it, then we can all decide.

:eek:

Hi ya mwahxx
Yes well it's an interesting thing to say you'd "be shot" for Gigi's "PRICLESS TUTORIAL's"
I have posted a reply to this post!!
If you have difficulty with any of my links[soz Im not brill at this just yet]
Maybe another Aussie Geek could help OUT !!!
The post is on
The Australian Professional Finger Nail Association... webby.
Check it out :hug:
XX MWAHZXX

I got the link fine hun, but to see the post your referring about I had to register, but what the heck there talking nails, and I can do that 24/7

Hiya, i just read it...all i can say is some people like the sound of there own voice to much, even when they dont have anything interesting to say. aka ...blackbird

Hi janice mwah,

After i got approval from Gigi and posted some of her tutorials on this site (because we couldnt get any aussie top techs to post any on there)it really p_ssed me off to have a responce like that.I think it all went back to another post (different subject)and she didnt like what Gigi had to say in reply to a thread she posted.Her loss not ours.

Kathxxxxxxx

jnail said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Blackbird[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Starting Member[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]15 Posts[/font]

icon_posticon.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Posted - 20 February 2005 : 11:10:20 AM[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]A matter of degree or a matter of opinion? :) While I do not contest the content of the above, there are some techniques in there I would've been shot for in class and some that do not sit practically in the salon.

While it's great to appreciate those who have much knowledge on a subject to present such as the only fact is foolhardy. Nail technology is not rocket science: it's malleable, ever changing and can be applied in variants. Learning to pick yours, I think, is the key to being a good nail technician.

But that's just my opinion ;)
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Edited by - Blackbird on 20 February 2005 11:17:38 AM[/font]

Well what's your opinion on this one geeks ???????????
This is a response in an Australian Professional Nail Forum to a post containing Gigi's fabbio's Tutorial.
To see more visit www.apfa.net.au
Hope you enjoy the readxxxx

Good move kath
As I've mentioned previously..It's best to get the permission of the Author first.!
[Thanks Gigixx]
I know that I must obtain this from Head Office in Brisbane if I am to use any CND artwork for promotion..
Submitted previous to the date of publication & response normally within 24hrs.
There are a few guiedlines you must follow to be able to apply for the Images.
CND Master or Grand Master Techs only...
Minimum Certification.1 year.
Retail & Professional CND products ONLY!!!!...
[May have been revised since Nov 04]
& only after you have recieved the go ahead are you permitted to use them..
hTh xx jnail xx

Latest posts

Back