A nice dark red??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hi geeks I have a client who is approx 60-70 grey in some areas and a base 4/5 naturally for a year we used wells 44/44 on her hair with extra base to grey areas... Last time she wanted to go more coppery as the red had faded but she didn't want a bleach bath so I used 4/35 it was quite a nice colour obviously not as coppery as we would have liked but she was realistic about what she was gonna get without a bleach bath,
well this time she has decided she misses the red but would like to be a bit more red than the 44/44 but not too red lol , she again does not want a bleach bath what so ever at the moment but will next month when her broken leg has healed
So any suggestions for a nice reddy brown thats not to red lol Sticking to 4's
Thanks
x

hi geeks i have a client who is approx 60-70 grey in some areas and a base 4/5 naturally for a year we used wells 44/44 on her hair with extra base to grey areas... Last time she wanted to go more coppery as the red had faded but she didn't want a bleach bath so i used 4/35 it was quite a nice colour obviously not as coppery as we would have liked but she was realistic about what she was gonna get without a bleach bath,
well this time she has decided she misses the red but would like to be a bit more red than the 44/44 but not too red lol , she again does not want a bleach bath what so ever at the moment but will next month when her broken leg has healed
so any suggestions for a nice reddy brown thats not to red lol sticking to 4's
thanks
x

44/44 3/4 1/4 /65 1/2 /44

Thanks blue :0)

Latest posts

Back