A & P courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise jane

Reaction score
Hi anyone know of any good A & P courses and if so have any views on them? Has anyone done it privately as my local college does not do a course in this. Thanks :lol:

Hi Louise

The ITEC A&P is supposed to be really thorough. Not sure what the web address is but if you google ITEC their site will give you info on places doing their courses

Just had a look on their website: the Oxford School of Massage do the A&P, but not sure if they do it as a seperate course, you'd have to give them a call 01865 510245
HTH

Judith

Hi anyone know of any good A & P courses and if so have any views on them? Has anyone done it privately as my local college does not do a course in this. Thanks :lol:
My husbands just done ITEC and got a credit (full of himself he is )it was very involved he had a good teacher though which obviously makes a difference.You can do itec private although he did it at local college.

ITEC - Home
I did my beauty training through them, like gillian said you can usually do it at your local college, on the site there is a search to find local courses to you, hth xx

Latest posts

Back