A & P for Indian head massage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxed

Reaction score
Hi

I have my level 2 in beauty therapy and would like to learn Indian head massage would I need a&p for this or would this of been covered in the facial unit of my nvq level 2

Thank you

Angela:hug:

I did Indian Head Massage without any other beauty qualifications as this was the way i got into the beauty industry so you will be fine with the a&p that you already have, and this is also taught as part of the course.
Hope this helps
Denise:)

I did Indian Head Massage without any other beauty qualifications as this was the way i got into the beauty industry so you will be fine with the a&p that you already have, and this is also taught as part of the course.
Hope this helps
Denise:)

Thankyou x

im doing indian head in february but mine is level 3. i already have a&p level 3 so im ok. check what level your indian head is then you will be able to see

I think you will need to check what level the course is. I did a diploma in IHM last year and i had already done A&P with a massage course. A&P was a pre-requisite for my course

Thank you

I spoke with the guild this afternoon and for the indian head massage course i do not need a&p as i covered this with my nvq level 2.

I wasnt aware their are different levels....... i need to look in to this

Thanks once again :hug:

Latest posts

Back