A question about spraying twice but I can't fit the full question on. Please look.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1nails

Reaction score
Do you spray the whole body once and then repeat the process or do you spray one area and then go over that before moving onto the next.

I just wondered if there is any way to not have the client moving around so much.

I was taught to spray once all over and then repeat.

Also if you do spray twice, what areas do you go over.

I am sort of doing it the way I was taught at college but I am trying to tweak it a bit.

Thank you all.

I spray each section twice, ie, across the back from left to right, then straight back from right to left.. then legs left to right, then right to left... the whole body gets two coats and I always go right to left so that I know what coat i'm on! easy to forget in the beginning! lol

I always spray twice, but I do the whole body first then go back to the beginning - thats what works for me.

Main areas that I def spray twice are the back, arms, legs and face - but everywhere gets a final spray just to make sure nothing has been missed.

I do the whole body then go back round to ensure a nice even tan xx

I have just had a spray tan done yesterday and as I am a NailTech thought I could tell you how I had it done as an "outsider" so to speak.

The girl was very professional and went through each step clearly, without rushing or giving me the impression she was fed up with repeating herself (often get this with hairdressers, sorry).

I was told to undress (obviously) and to put moisturiser on the palms of my hands and soles of feet. She then started with my face and worked down my middle body and worked her way round the rest (you will know the order better than me). She then started again and repeated. Then she did a last blast across my face and asked me to turn my head to the sides. Left me to dry for 5mins and that was that.

Im really pleased with the tan but I am more used to the St Tropez cream, but spray tans definately get my vote for ease and no streaks etc.

I cant help wonder tho, what a St Tropez spray tan would look like.

Latest posts

Back