A5 Consultation Card Storage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah22

Reaction score
Hey geeks!!

I have recently designed my own consultation cards for different treatments, as I don't think the generic ones are detailed enough in some areas.

I've done a search and found some fab threads on consultation content, but my question is, what will I store them in? They're A5 size, so slightly bigger than the generic sized ones, and don't fit into my little box I have locked in a filing cabinet.

Do any clever geeks have a solution?

I'm grateful for all help :) xx

You can get A5 size expanding wallets from places like staples but I'm not 100% sure how many they hold in terms of total.

Ooooh thanks!!

I'm on the look out for an A5 sized box (not sure if such a thing exists lol) but it's just so handy for the alphabetical separators, and to find people quickly!!

Thanks for your help :) xx

Sarah, Ikea have a drawer tower on wheels that has 2 large drawers and 2 smaller ones. The larger drawers are big enuff for a5 cards as this is where I keep my client record cards. The unit isn't that bulky so I'm sure Elaine wouldn't mind u keeping it beside the filing cabinet! Lol!

And IKEA have up to 70% off sale starting today I believe, not everything is discounted though

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Ooooh thanks very much!! I'll have to investigate :) xx

My consultation cards are A5, I bought some small A5 ring binders from tesco (nice fuschia ones), A5 polypockets and A5 dividers, its sooo...much cheaper, keeps the cards clean, easy for storage, and quick to find the cards....you can also see the cards in the polypocket without getting them covered in product!
worth a thought if you are on a budget as some client card boxes are pricey
x

My consultation cards are A5, I bought some small A5 ring binders from tesco (nice fuschia ones), A5 polypockets and A5 dividers, its sooo...much cheaper, keeps the cards clean, easy for storage, and quick to find the cards....you can also see the cards in the polypocket without getting them covered in product!
worth a thought if you are on a budget as some client card boxes are pricey
x

Oooh I like that idea! I might have to pinch that one! :lol:

I have an A5 expanding box file which I got from ASDA (although probably available in lots of stationery places too). It's perfect as it is divided up so I can keep them in A-Z order and the outside of it is solid board so won't get bent. I don't have a huge amount of cards in it but as they're only small they could be split into 2 boxes. x

Thanks so much for everyones help!! :)

I went to Tesco after I finished work and raided their stationary aisle!! Lol. I bought hot pink A5 ring binders, polypockets and dividers, and also an expanding file, just in case... Lol!! I'm a sucker for stationary!!

I was going to go with the drawer tower from Ikea, but then I realised that I wouldn't be able to lock it :-/ Great idea though :)

Thanks again xx

I have the same as Kelibabe and keep it in the bottom drawer of my nail table. I bought two, and the other one I keep for filing receipts in month order.

I do however love Temperleytan' s A5 ringbinder idea as then I can just flick through without having to take half the cards out to find one and I might be able to keep them in alphabetical order in their alphabetical orders, iykwim! At the moment the last client goes back into the front of the lettered pocket.

I'm a sucker for stationary too, lol! X

Probably a bit late seeing you've raided Tesco's but I keep my record cards in a CD/DVD storage box - its just the right size and looks vey professional as its a metal-look one the same style as the beauty boxes iykwim - and it comes complete with a lock.

Claire

Hi Claire-Bear, where did you get yours from and what is it called? Thanks Ola

Hi Ola

I bought the dvd storage cases from one of the company's that come around offices etc selling books and gifts - so not much help really.
Not sure how to add a link here but if you google images of dvd metal storage cases you will see them there. They look like mini versions of the beauty cases complete with lock and carrying handle. The ones I bought are the same width as an A5 plastic wallet and are sort of squarish - looks nice and professional. Hope you can track then down - think I paid £12 each.

Claire

Hi Claire-Bear, I'll look into that and I'll sure get back to you. Many Thanks:)

Latest posts

Back