About comms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmiline

Reaction score
Sorry in advance for this long winded post but.....

Here goes... I was previously with orange for my business phone contract long story short not very happy with my signal, bills, phone etc.
Was contacted by about comms claiming they could get me a better deal with o2 (was hoping to swap to o2 when my contract ended) against my better judgement (cold callers and all that) I decided to take them up on this offer.
They offered me an iPhone, would buy me out of my orange contract, and cash back on my monthly bill.
Fast forward 9 months after countless calls across the 9 months and promises I would receive the money within 2 working days I'm still waiting it has reached £195 now.
I have contacted consumer advice twice, followed their advice to send recorded delivery a breach of contract letter. Since contacting them yesterday after hearing nothing in reply to my breach of contract letter and wanting to take the matter further, I have now been told trading standards do not get involved in 'my area'??
Tried to contact the CAB having difficulty there (another long story) have sent an email to ofcom. Have also tried to contact about comms again they have 3 numbers have rang all of them. No answer on any number.
My questions are has anybody else had dealings with this company? Any advice anyone can offer? And also have this company ceased trading? I have been on the website which is still up and running?

Really feeling angry about this now and have no idea what to do next. Thank you for reading.

Just an update for anyone that did read this post (not sure if anyone saw it)
After lots of stress and a few quid in phone bills to trading standards, cab, consumer advice line, o2, and the telecommunications ombudsman this company has now ceased trading.
They do not have to honour their promises or the money owed to me.
The phone contract has now been passed to another company who are advising me that I cannot change my very expensive tariff nor cancel my contract because as far as I can see I'm worth too much money to them.

So a word of advice to anybody reading this never ever take up a phone contract with a middle man 'reseller' company that acts as a go between for a network provider. As you will get stung as they are not obligated to follow ethical procedures. And if said company disappears you are left with no rights with the network provider as you didn't sign up directly with them.

I'm off to cry quietly into my sandwich.

Latest posts

Back