????? About x-rated waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry's Nails

Reaction score
Hi All,
Im a nail geek, and wanting a few questions answered about braillians, hollywoods (what ever u want to call them)

How long does it take?
In australia what is the average price?
Does it hurt LMAO??????
How often do you need to be rewaxed?
Does it hurt more when you are ovulating or have period?
Do professionals use hot or cold wax???
How do you cope with the pricklyness with regrowth?
How does the professional treat you with privacy?

All these questions lol (actually my hubby asked me to ask LOL)

Hi All,
Im a nail geek, and wanting a few questions answered about braillians, hollywoods (what ever u want to call them)

How long does it take? I book an hours time slot for a first time Braz which includes consultation.
In australia what is the average price? Dunno about Oz but it's between £20-£40 in Scotland
Does it hurt LMAO?????? Yes it hurts but not as bad as you think it will & a good non strip wax will make it even less painfull
How often do you need to be rewaxed? Every 4 weeks at first then after about 5months you should be able to wait about 6wks but no tweezing or shaving in between
Does it hurt more when you are ovulating or have period? Yes it hurts more I would either do it a week before or a week after but some people notice no difference even if they come while they're on their period.
Do professionals use hot or cold wax??? Different therapists use different wax! I believe Non Strip wax is best (This is the one that sets and gets peeled off, similar to hot wax)
How do you cope with the pricklyness with regrowth? I've never had a client get pricklyness or bad regrowth from using non strip wax. Shaving can cause these effects but a good wax should not! Gentle exfoliating every other day will keep you looking smooth
How does the professional treat you with privacy? I get my clients to remove their underwear and just use my professional personality to make them feel comfortable but others use disposable thongs or towels.

Hope the above gives you some information. If you need any more feel free to PM me xxx

Hi All,

How long does it take?
25 to 40 mins

In australia what is the average price?
In UK so can't help there.

Does it hurt LMAO??????
Yes but hurts but much less when using a good hot wax.

How often do you need to be rewaxed?
Every 4 to 5 weeks if you want it remain looking fab.

Does it hurt more when you are ovulating or have period?
For some people, yes.

Do professionals use hot or cold wax???
I would only ever use hot wax and all of my clients tell me that it's much less painful and traumatic than when they've had it done with strip wax.

How do you cope with the pricklyness with regrowth?
It isn't prickly.....that happens after shaving. It grows back soft.

How does the professional treat you with privacy?'
I close the door LOL. What pricacy? It's a very intimate treatment carried out by a professional. There's nobody else in the room so you need to get naked from the waist down if you want it done properly.

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back