Absolutely loving life!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robynx

Reaction score
So, ive woken up today on the complete RIGHT side of the bed and the feeling has stayed with me all day :biggrin:

This time last year i was in THEE worst relationship, needy, possessive, jealous and a cheat... Got myself out of that after 2 years of being convinced i would change him (leopards and spots, right?)
Since then, my life has just gotten better and better! After a couple of months of feeling sorry for myself i enrolled at college to do NVQ Level 2 Beauty (im still there and loving it every week!) and i have worked out i could be signed off and finished within 8 weeks if i put my mind to it, so realistically i aim to be qualified by May :)
AND to make my mood even better, i rang Sienna X to enquire about a Spray Tanning course and the man on the other end of the phone was SOOOO helpful and was happy to answer ALL of my questions (i had loads for him haha).
So now, im an (almost) qualified beauty therapist with a spray tanning course booked for April :)

It's amazing how much your life can change in a year and i absolutely LOVE my life right now!! :Love:

So, ive woken up today on the complete RIGHT side of the bed and the feeling has stayed with me all day :biggrin:

This time last year i was in THEE worst relationship, needy, possessive, jealous and a cheat... Got myself out of that after 2 years of being convinced i would change him (leopards and spots, right?)
Since then, my life has just gotten better and better! After a couple of months of feeling sorry for myself i enrolled at college to do NVQ Level 2 Beauty (im still there and loving it every week!) and i have worked out i could be signed off and finished within 8 weeks if i put my mind to it, so realistically i aim to be qualified by May :)
AND to make my mood even better, i rang Sienna X to enquire about a Spray Tanning course and the man on the other end of the phone was SOOOO helpful and was happy to answer ALL of my questions (i had loads for him haha).
So now, im an (almost) qualified beauty therapist with a spray tanning course booked for April :)

It's amazing how much your life can change in a year and i absolutely LOVE my life right now!! :Love:

Anyone could have another well deserved chance. YOU made the changes. Well done, you should be really proud of yourself. I think you deserve something nice. New handbag, boots, lipstick, shoes, bottle of wine, anything, lol!

Good for you, how lovely to here a nice story. Now your in a positive vibe things will keep going your way :) xxx

So lovely to hear. I've had a rubbish day trying to jolly grumpy and bad tempered people along (namely my 2 year old!) so it has been uplifting to read someone being positive. So easy to get bogged down in everyone else's bad moods! Thanks! Xx

I am very proud of myself, i almost lost a lot of friends by being in that relationship and i now have them back and we're very close again.

Im treating myself to a holiday this year with my friend, not sure where yet but a nice bit of sun and booze is what i deserve.

Thank you both for the positive feedback :)

So lovely to hear. I've had a rubbish day trying to jolly grumpy and bad tempered people along (namely my 2 year old!) so it has been uplifting to read someone being positive. So easy to get bogged down in everyone else's bad moods! Thanks! Xx

Sorry to hear of your bad day :(
Im glad i could cheer you up :)

I too have had a bad day/week so it was nice to see this, reminded me things do get better even if they don't feel like it at the time. good on you for changing things around :) must say I did speak to a lady at sienna x yesterday and today who was extremely helpful too!

I too have had a bad day/week so it was nice to see this, reminded me things do get better even if they don't feel like it at the time. good on you for changing things around :) must say I did speak to a lady at sienna x yesterday and today who was extremely helpful too!

I feel like a bit of an inspiration with people saying i have cheered them up with this :lol:

Really glad i shared my happiness now :)

Your story could be mine! :)

I was the same in the relationship etc, I qualified last month and just starting out in my own business! Everything's going really well lately and slotting nicely into place.

It's amazing how much surrounding yourself with positive people/situations can change your life. Since splitting up with my ex (and getting over the initial hurt etc) I've been so much more positive and I'm finally back to my old self - feels great doesn't it!! Xxx

Your story could be mine! :)

I was the same in the relationship etc, I qualified last month and just starting out in my own business! Everything's going really well lately and slotting nicely into place.

It's amazing how much surrounding yourself with positive people/situations can change your life. Since splitting up with my ex (and getting over the initial hurt etc) I've been so much more positive and I'm finally back to my old self - feels great doesn't it!! Xxx

Yes, definitely!!
I kicked him and all of the negative out of my life and now i have no drama in my life and the only bad thing i can see in the future is that i have to wake up early tomorrow :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back