ABT - Associated Beauty Therapists Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Has anyone else joined ABT ?

I switched to them from Professional Beauty a few weeks ago as I thought that what they were offering was a better deal. So far Im quite impressed with the package, just waiting for my salon details to go on there website listing now.

What does everyone else think of them ?

hi

I have just changed from prof beauty direct to ABT this week when my renewal came up

have just received my welcome pack yesterday after speaking to them 2 days ago and so far all is good - very happy with way call was dealt with and efficiency so far.

I did query a couple things that I wanted to check if the insurance covered as it did not clarify in the wording in the policy - am just awaiting their response at the moment
let me know how you get on

nicola
x

So far everything good for me to. I did query if there was an excess on the policy as im sure i read a post on here that stated there was a £200 excess or something like that but I actually spoke with the MD in person and he assured me there wasn't.

Quite liking the free subscription to the guild magazine to :green:

Thanks for all the comments on ABT, really pleased you are all happy with the service you receive.

im also with them and i have found them to be great, i love the subscription to The guild and Scratch mag too!!:)

Can you inform me of what they offer and can you give an idea of costs? Please. Do they cover all treatments?

Hi There, ABT offer membership and insurance packages, most of the 'standard' beauty treatments are covered by our insurance (AXA) to the limit of £2m. As a member you receive free subscription to Guild News (or Scratch if a Nail Member), badges, window stickers, etc. Costs start from £40.50 for a Nail Tech and move up to £66.75 for a full beauty therapist.

Latest posts

Back