Accident book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie-danielle

Reaction score
There is only me that works in the shop but the other day a client sat on my bed and it collapsed she was fine and she laughed it off but she cut her hand a little bit, I cleaned it up with the first aid kit and she said she was fine.
Do I write it down if so where because after reading on the Internet it says accident books are for employees :/ I'm at a loss she is coming back in today but I would feel happier if I had something to cover my back like a signature from her explaining what happens n that she is fine.
What do you think? X x

I have forms my partners mum prints at her work. Quite simple really.
Section one.
Name, address, date, parent/guardian name if applicable.

Section 2.
Date of accident (again), accident details (what happened, where, who involved and I note if client came to me, I went to them or at chair),
What action you took (in your case cleaned and dressed wound. I always advise to seek medical help if anything worsens to cover my back).
Section 3.
Name of person and signature, name of first aider and signature, name of manager for day and signature.

On all the first aid courses I've been on its been recommended to not it down. Also I would recommend a St. John's first aid course. As long as its in date your covered by their insurance against claims when administering first aid such as theft, making it worse etc... X

That's great thankyou, and ill deffo get booked on a first aid course you can never be too careful xx

Latest posts

Back