Accident with Vinylux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
So I dropped a bottle of vinylux on the tiled salon floor, the bottle broke and some of the vinylux has gone onto ugg boots.

does anybody have any cunning ideas of how to get it off?

Not sure but my cleaning staff dropped my entire stand if polish (I am sure they tried to paint each nail themselves without me finding out) but 4 broke and it looked like someone was hacked to death bcoz they decided to use terms to wipe the floor and furniture and it was a disaster. So no short of buying new boots I don't think it comes off clothing . I have tried as my linen and other clothing items got red polish and I tried acetone twerps alcohol and zip nothing.

Beauty at your finger tips!

Try a little acetone but have a feeling this may take the colour from the ugg slightly x

I've thankfully not had to try this but one of my clients said she used shaving foam on her carpet. Good luck.

I would take it to a shoe cleaner. If they are real UGG boots they may possibly need to have professional cleaning.

I have the ugg cleaner for mine, it comes with the cleanse, brush and protector so maybe try that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't use acetone, I spilled acetone on my Uggs and no matter what I tried the stain remained, 18 months on and it's faded a good bit but I wouldn't take the risk.

I've recently found a company in Yorkshire that can do loads of ugg repairs it's called uggbootrepairs.com they do cleaning too! And v reasonably priced if u email them a pic they will price it for u xxx

Thanks ladies. Looks like a new pair then at some point :(

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back