Account suspended

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolci_Dolittle

Reaction score
Hi guys

Looking for some advice...

I've come in to the salon today to a letter from Dermalogica saying they've suspended my account as there's been no activity on it in 6months and that i'd need to reapply to have this reinstated along with a business growth order

I don't do many facials in the salon or sell much stock but i've just returned from maternity leave and also didnt want to stock up on thubgs before finishing up before the birth.

My question is to those who have cancelled an account with Dermalogica, will they buy back the remaining retail stock i have aswell as refund me the £40 credit that was sitting in my account?

Thanks
Lauren

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Yes, they normally buy back retail stock with a %handling charge. Call their head office.

Thanks Dawn I'll get in touch with them now
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

This is one of the main reasons for me shying away from Dermologica, excellent products and training etc but the pressure is on, you may as well work for them.

What a nightmare for you :(

Just reading your thread and wondered what happened next. When I broached the subject of closing I was told I would only get 50% back on any stock they took back in. I don't know what to do as having to close.

Latest posts

Back