Acrylic 3D ROSES AND FLOWERS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelsBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all

I have been recently been practicing at my 3D roses and flowers but have be struggling.:eek:
I'm using Ezflow L&P and there grand artist 508 brush... i have watched all the you tube videos and tutorials but my roses/flowers just don't look like what there meant to be!

Also when i do the the leaves i cannot get the very fine detail of the vines with my brush? what else could i use ?

Please can you give me all the tips and advice you have

Thank you

xxx:)

You can get Artistic Design brushes from your EzFlow supplier, the pink/peachy coloured one in my opinion is the best for doing petals and leaves. It has a great point for picking up small beads and using it a little flatter it is great to spread out your petals/leaves.

Hi ezflow stock a range of 3 brushes for fine detail work. I'm not surprised you can't achieve this with their fab 508! You can use other implements to get the veins, too. :)

You can get Artistic Design brushes from your EzFlow supplier, the pink/peachy coloured one in my opinion is the best for doing petals and leaves. It has a great point for picking up small beads and using it a little flatter it is great to spread out your petals/leaves.

thanks for the reply i have the purple artistic design brush could i use that for the doing the petals ?

Hi ezflow stock a range of 3 brushes for fine detail work. I'm not surprised you can't achieve this with their fab 508! You can use other implements to get the veins, too. :)

What other tools would you recommend for the veins?

thanks for the reply i have the purple artistic design brush could i use that for the doing the petals ?

The purple one is fine too....just a little larger than the pink one.
To press the veins into a leaf....just wait until it is almost set ( the shine/gloss has faded on the bead) then press in the chisel end of a pusher to make the markings you want, or any kind of metal implement...I have a small thin spatula meant to stir my gels that I use for this.

The purple one is fine too....just a little larger than the pink one.
To press the veins into a leaf....just wait until it is almost set ( the shine/gloss has faded on the bead) then press in the chisel end of a pusher to make the markings you want, or any kind of metal implement...I have a small thin spatula meant to stir my gels that I use for this.

Thanks im going to go and give this a try:hug:

Latest posts

Back