Acrylic Brand- anyone heard of this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emerald

Reaction score
Hi, my friend went into a salon today to enquire about nails, they said they would soak off and reapply for £35, when asked what they used they said cherry or cheryl or something?
Has anyone ever heard of this brand of l+p as I haven't and doing searches on Google I cant find it, does it exist? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
no i have never heard of that one! sorry:rolleyes:

Was it "Cheri" it is a brand that my wholesalers sell. It contains MMA.

Has this been proved??
Do you have a link to this so we know exactly which brand you are talking about?

Well that was probably the name, they are the foreign you see, and she couldnt understand what they said but just that it sounded like cherry. Well the reason she went there is because she ripped her previous nails off and wanted me to redo them but her nails where in such a state that i refuse point blank until the blood spots etc had healed, so she said she would go there and get them done, and the thing is they prob will do regardless of the state of her nails.
Just done a search and now found it, it is £30 a gallon!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you educate your friend/client on what she just did to her poor fingers. :eek: I think the least of her worries is the MMA, with the chance of infection so great with her damaged nails. YIKES!!

Shiloh

Oh she hasnt done it yet, but she wont be told, she would rather have "beautiful" nails than healthy ones with no infection. I know of someone with septic fingers that got her nails done at same place. theres just no helping some people. but i am now going to print out info on mma and the photos of the cheri liquid bottles and show them to these people to try and educate them

That's a great idea! I've been thinking about putting together a notebook of healthy nail info, like articles on MMA, nail shop cleanliness and how to keep nails and skin healthy. I want to put it in my waiting area for clients to read. Well, I hope she doesn't want you to do a fill for her in the future, if she doesn't turn green soon.:green:

I never heard of that brand but she's never really going to have beautiful nails, enhanced or natural if she keeps picking them off!

Her nail plates are quite obviously shredded as the splinter haemorages would suggest.....

No nail enhancement system is likely to give a long lasting result on such a damaged foundation......remember the house built on sand?

They sell it in my local nail wholesellers it is called cheri and i brought some to practise on my rubber finger as it is so cheap, what i didn't know is that it contains mma i will list the ingredients later.

it does contain mma, i found the liquid on google and looked at the ingredients

Latest posts

Back