SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
So I am only just qualified but I have only used this brush for a second time (Done 4 nails in total) and this happened not even two nails in.... The first time I used it I cleaned it in clean acrylic for 10 minutes like it said on the back of the packet.... Really not sure if this is something I've done wrong or whether it was a dodgy brush :(

Sorry photo attached now :)

Attachments

• squarephoto_2019112421232935.jpg
    squarephoto_2019112421232935.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 56
I'm known as Trinity The Brush Slayer - Early in my career I could easily ruin a brush a month but I've never trashed one to quite that extent!! I think its faulty, I suspect the bristles were glued in and the glue has deteriorated or there wasnt enough in the first place. I'd be contacting the supplier for a replacement.

Just a word to the wise, your brush is your main tool, spend good money on it, in nails you get what you pay for. A quality brush, cared for properly will last a few years.

I had this brush few month back, same issue 2sets in, horrific! From sallys? Bought another same issue on 1st set this time!! Obviously poorly made

I had this brush few month back, same issue 2sets in, horrific! From sallys? Bought another same issue on 1st set this time!! Obviously poorly made
Yes it was! Will try and return it tomorrow and if not be sure to swerve buying another one from there eek!

Latest posts

Back