Acrylic growing out-when to Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicx

Reaction score
Hi all, I've had a query from a potential new client but not sure what the answer is, can anyone help please?

"I am thinking about having gelish on my nails, I have acrylic growing out / falling off at the moment, do I need to wait for my natural nails to grown through fully before having gelish done? Where the acrylic has been my nails don't look great"

Thanks in advance!
Vx

Hi all, I've had a query from a potential new client but not sure what the answer is, can anyone help please?

"I am thinking about having gelish on my nails, I have acrylic growing out / falling off at the moment, do I need to wait for my natural nails to grown through fully before having gelish done? Where the acrylic has been my nails don't look great"

Thanks in advance!
Vx

I would get them to get the acrylic soaked off then do the Gelish. You know what is underneath then and they'll soon grow with Gelish on. You could always put a layer of structure gel on if the acrylic has damaged the natural nail too much.

Thanks so much for your help!

Latest posts

Back