Acrylic liquid and powder help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julzax

Reaction score
Looking for the best non lifting acrylic system I can begin to use on clients after my 12 week course is up, not too fast drying like NSI attraction cause I'm just not skilled enough to work with it and end up with clumpy nails that take forever to file:( I'vebeen using sallys ASP for practise but iTS a bit wet?? Is cnd good or will it dry fast like the nsi? Please help xox

It's usually best to try out products before you buy a whole system. Nearly all brands have an intro kit that isn't too expensive with small samples of everything you need that they sell so you can do a few sets to try them out. Go online and read reviews, view videos, etc. of other brands. You need to do your research since you're going to be the one buying your product. CND has different formulations that do different things. Go to their website and they explain what Radical, Moxie, etc. are designed for. Frankly, CND can be on the more expensive side, but their products are high quality, reliable, and they cater to professionals.

Usually any acrylic called "competition" is going to be a fast-drying product. I use Hand and Nail Harmony brand acrylic and gels but I am certified in other brands. I like Harmony's products but they have issues with some of their Gelish gel polish colors fading, and their clear acrylic powder isn't as clear as I would like. I like what I've seen of Crystal Nails on the internet, I would give them a try myself, and Young Nails seems very popular.

To be honest, you just have to try things out. It's like buying clothes, you have to try them on or you just never know if they are the right "fit" for you :wink2:

Try young nails! I love their acrylic system! They have different setting speeds so you can find the one that's best for you:)

I don't think there is a system that can be 100% anti-lifting. It's all about your prep and application xx

Thanks a lot I'll have a looka round and try some samples :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek mobile app

I would agree to try the Young Nail's products but make sure you buy their Protein Bond as this really does prevent lifting as long as your prep is adequate.

The mix is very forgiving and easy to work with and as said above they come in different setting levels so you can have the slower setting one which will work well for you.:D

Latest posts

Back