Acrylic Newbie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LM Beauty

Reaction score
Hi,
I am wanting to stard doing Acrylic but i am wondering what products i would need to buy!! Would be lovley if someone could list all the products they use so i can do a bit of research into how much it would cost before i do a course!!
I am fully trained in silk wrap and fiberglass but would like to try somthing different!!

Thank you in advance!! :)

xxx

products will very depending on whet brand you are using, you would need your prep, dehydratoe and primer, and then for P&W you would need your monomer, powder in pink/white/clear, if you were using tips you would need them or if you were sculpting you would need your forms. A dappen dish for your liquid and a brush to apply the product, maybe doing a course would be the best bet as although you already do nails, the acrylic behaves completely different, and the structure of the nail when you build it is different also, I prefer acrylic, its grewat to work with, hth x

thank you for this information xxxx

think most courses inc a kit in with the price,i did my training with NSI and my kit was included which has everything u need,hth

xxx

Contact Sweet Squared 08452106060 or log onto Welcome - Sweet Squared and register with them. There you can view the contents of CND course kits which are included in the price of the courses. Or request a catalogue from them and the contents are listed there. Located in Leeds they are not far from Sheffield.

Some products will overlap both systems like tips and files and polish etc. But it is best to start using the products made to work with the system plus the kit are extremely good value. You never know, you may like them better!! lol

Latest posts

Back