Acrylic pricing for one hand, ASAP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginahhrose

Reaction score
Hi, have a lady booked in tomorow for French acrylic. She only has one hand and ime stuck with what to charge her. Someone's told me to half it but then if have to have my infill and even tho I know it's half the time I still feel like its a stupidily cheap price. I charge £20 for full set of french and £15 for infills. Never had just one hand to do before so any helps appreciated! Xx

Half it. It's one hand not two. You're price is the cost for 2 hands right? So you know what to do. Half the work, half the product, half the time = half the cost. Don't punish her because your prices are low. She didn't choose to have one hand but you probably chose your rates.

Yes half. Thats what I do.

Definitely half price - everything involved in your service will be halved, just as MrsHarryWinston has said x

Thanks, do I half the price of the infill though or the full set? So if infills £15 is it £7.50 or so I half the price of the full set price for it? Having one of them weeks! Xx

Thanks, do I half the price of the infill though or the full set? So if infills £15 is it £7.50 or so I half the price of the full set price for it? Having one of them weeks! Xx

Well - which part of the process is completed in full?

Is it the full set (£20) or infill (£15)? Neither?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've done it in the past. Whatever you are doing for her, whether a full set at £20 or just infills at £15 just halve the price. She will be absolutely fine with it.

Latest posts

Back