Acrylic products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tara

Reaction score
What would everyone say the best acrylic products are to use?? Xx

Personally I would recommend Creative (CND) Hun. I am not an experienced nail tech but have just converted to them and so impressed! The quality is amazing. X

There are lots of threads about acrylic brands and what people like if you look in the 'search' section. I use nfu.oh but am thinking about also switching as it is just too hard to get here in Canada. Hope you find the information you need!

I use NSI and I think it's the best but I will back up what's already been said.....
if you use the 'search' tool in the forum you will find hundreds of threads asking this exact question and I'm sure you will find your answer.

Good luck:)

Personally I would recommend Creative (CND) Hun. I am not an experienced nail tech but have just converted to them and so impressed! The quality is amazing. X

Thank you all so much. Do you have to do a convertion course to use CND or are they quite straight forward? Have heard their amazing! Xxx

Thank you all so much. Do you have to do a convertion course to use CND or are they quite straight forward? Have heard their amazing! Xxx
A conversion course is not only smart to do, you can't change up to CND products without doing it. Doesn't make any sense to be able to buy products you will not know how to use to their best potential. No one wants unhappy clients!

As Geeg says you have to do their conversion course. I converted at the beginning of September and I am soo glad I did! Apart from one customer who doesn't seem to agree with acrylics, all my sets look amazing, and in fills now take me half the the time.. You really won't regret it. Xx

I originally trained with Ezflow and like their products but i find there not well known with the general public, NSI are also a good brand and better price wise but the decency is still there.

I've not used CND yet although i'm doing a conversion in Oct :lol: but i have heard fantastic things and they are extremely popular.

Latest posts

Back