Acrylic system reviews? Decisions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole_Wressell

Reaction score
Hi guys, I need reviews or help on which Acrylic System to use and I've heard all 3 of these are good, but does anyone have any thoughts on each of them?

- OPI Absolute Acrylic
- CND Acrylic
- NSI Acrylic

Hi guys, I need reviews or help on which Acrylic System to use and I've heard all 3 of these are good, but does anyone have any thoughts on each of them?

- OPI Absolute Acrylic
- CND Acrylic
- NSI Acrylic

Only used the Nsi attraction and it is lovely to work with and a simply fantastic colour range!

I chose to train in the CND "Acrylic" system is 2011 after being in exactly the same position as you now, and haven't looked back, it's just fantastic, as well well as the training and after-support which to me was the biggest issue. Purchase and training is one thing, but getting fabulous on going support after qualification is another. The range of products is fabulous and they can be blended together to create the most perfect Custom Service for your clients to ensure that you can offer the most elite of service. Also there are a number of different powders and liquids that are designed to be used together to create a perfect system that provide enhancements that look beautiful and last without lifting. Good luck with whatever decision you make chicky xxx

I bet you will get inundated with people raving about all 3!
I only have experience with nsi but I absolutely love them :)
Could you not try and purchase a sample kit just to test the products? Then maybe think about doing specific training with the company you decide to go for?
xxx

Thanks very much!! :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

DivineByDesign what prep method do you use with the CND products? Xxx

I'd like to second what DBD says, I started out with NSI l@p and never really grasped it. Cnd thanks to the s2 team are there to help you all the way. After years in the wilderness in scary l&p land (I'm a gel girl) I've finally overcome my nemesis and conquered l&p thanks to cnd

What is the Preperation method you use and the product order? Xxx

Prep is slightly different depending whether you are using tips or sculpts. As an example for sculpts, Tidy free edge, Cuticle Away, buff to remove the shine, Scrubfresh, apply forms, then apply liquid and powder (acrylic). If using tips, tidy free edge, Cuticle Away, buff to remove shine, apply tips, Scrubfresh then apply L&P (liquid and powder). That's a very basic interpretation xxx

I used nsi which I liked and then CND retention+ which I love! tho do use nsi for 3d work still as love the colour range.

Yep, definitely a CND Retention+ girl! I trained nearly 10 years ago now in this system and it's the only one I will use! :)

CND L&P, same 10 years in and have never been disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back