Acrylic, Which system.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuti calls

Reaction score
Hello there!

I was jus wondering which acrylic systems people use, i'm currently using the edge and i find i get lifting round the cuticle!

I would also like to use coloured acrylic any advice and comments greatly recieved!:lol:

cuti calls said:
Hello there!

I was jus wondering which acrylic systems people use, i'm currently using the edge and i find i get lifting round the cuticle!

I would also like to use coloured acrylic any advice and comments greatly recieved!:lol:
Hi Kerry,I use Creative,which personally I think is fab.I think your lifting around the cuticles is probably down to your nail prep,there's loads of threads on this so have a look and hopefully they will help solve your problem.:hug:

I use young nails :)

i use creative acrylic and love it, i would say the lifting around the cuticle is from nail prep as babsann has already said.

Yup, I agree it is probably down to your prep.

The other thing I would suggest is that you sort your lifting problems out before you start to use coloured powders.....as with them you will not be able to see lifting!!!! :)

HTH and good luck hun xxx

I agree with Nikki that its probably prep but, if youre absolutely sure your prep is meticulous, is it possible youre touching the skin with the product (another major cause of lifting) or have you considered that maybe youre not not pressing your zone 3 correctly.

Have a read of the tutorials here..... http://www.thenailgeek.com/preparation-application/3007-perfect-preparation.html

and this one for your zone 3.... http://www.thenailgeek.com/preparat...t-control-part-4-zone-3-making-disappear.html

As for using colour powders, theres nothing stopping you from using colour in place of white in your zone 1 but as mentioned previously it wouldnt be advisable to use colour in zones 2 & 3 until you have eliminated your lifting problems.
Hth.

Hi, I use IBD Flex, which so far has proven to be really good.
xxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back